Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accurate Reader
29-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Accurate Reader
All,

Since I see many posts about who is accurate and isn't, I thought I'd provide the name of a reader in the US that is the real deal and accurate. Her name is Michelle Beltran. I believe she has her own site and also works via click for advisor thru the Bob Olson web page.

So 1 things before you consider calling - she is not cheap. She is about $10.00 US per minute. If you call her be sure to have a pen and paper handy and take notes. You will see what she tells you start to unfold over a years time. It amazes me how everything she said was accurate.

Now there is another reader out there that is the best of the best, but I don't believe she is giving readings any longer. She had a terrible tragedy happen in her life and I believe she stopped reading. If you can find her and she's giving readings, don't miss the opportunity. I tell you, there is nobody better. She never got 1 thing wrong for me and I am not exaggerating, not 1 thing. She use to work on keen and always had 50+ people standing in line to talk to her. She also had her own site angelic7.com. Her name is Anna Delligatti. She is in the US and I believe in the state of New Jersey. If anyone finds her, please post back!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Accurate Reader
100 dollars for 10 mins, might pass that one but thanks anyway
29-09-2014, 10:08 PM
10 dollars a minute??? That's extortionate **very shocked face**... I don't care how good someone claims to be, I would not pay 200 dollars for a 20 minute reading.... and shame on the woman charging that much

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
29-09-2014, 10:55 PM
(29-09-2014 10:08 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  10 dollars a minute??? That's extortionate **very shocked face**... I don't care how good someone claims to be, I would not pay 200 dollars for a 20 minute reading.... and shame on the woman charging that much

Hi

I am not sure i find it responsible posting about a psychic who charges so much but thats just my opinion. In fact I kinda think shame on anyone who charges that amount of money. I have an amazing face to face psychic but am aware that as good as she is no psychic is 100% accurate
29-09-2014, 11:54 PM
(29-09-2014 10:08 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  10 dollars a minute??? That's extortionate **very shocked face**... I don't care how good someone claims to be, I would not pay 200 dollars for a 20 minute reading.... and shame on the woman charging that much

I agree it's high. However, I look at all of the money I personally spent on trying to find a really good one and I could have had a few great readings with her.
30-09-2014, 07:55 AM
The thing is... 10 dollars a minute is extortion.. regardless of how good you claim, she is, it is literally way over priced. I don't think people like Colin Fry and such like charge that much for a sitting (I am not 100 percent sure on that one though)

I get what you are saying about how much you may have spent over all... but a few good 20 minutes with this woman is 600 pounds.. you could go on holiday for that, or buy a small second hand car, or decorate your house. I mean I know what I would do with 600 quid and it wouldn't be have a few readings with a psychic reader.

I think this raises a few points about how *some* readers way over price what they do. I mean I could get hair extensions for what that woman charges for one reading. Does she refund if she is wrong or doesn't connect so well?

I seriously have to question the ethics of someone who charges 10 dollars a minute for a reading.. sorry :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
30-09-2014, 12:53 PM
So I see a few people have viewed this and even a few left comments. Does anyone know where to find Indira who use to be on Psychic Sofa? She was my go to reader and now she's gone from the site. Do they just leave on their own accord or does psychic sofa push them out if they don't get x amount of testimonials or phone time? I would really like to find her if anyone knows where to look.
01-10-2014, 12:27 AM
(30-09-2014 07:55 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  The thing is... 10 dollars a minute is extortion.. regardless of how good you claim, she is, it is literally way over priced. I don't think people like Colin Fry and such like charge that much for a sitting (I am not 100 percent sure on that one though)

I get what you are saying about how much you may have spent over all... but a few good 20 minutes with this woman is 600 pounds.. you could go on holiday for that, or buy a small second hand car, or decorate your house. I mean I know what I would do with 600 quid and it wouldn't be have a few readings with a psychic reader.

I think this raises a few points about how *some* readers way over price what they do. I mean I could get hair extensions for what that woman charges for one reading. Does she refund if she is wrong or doesn't connect so well?

I seriously have to question the ethics of someone who charges 10 dollars a minute for a reading.. sorry :-)

"gulp" I completely agree with this post Big Grin I would be seriously wary of having a reading with someone that could charge this much as it is extortion. Maybe she is brilliant, I don't know, and I don't plan on knowing either, but her ethics are not there that is for sure.

How could you honestly have a relaxing reading when your paying $10 per minute? I wouldn't think the quality of the reading could be very high unless your a millionaire and can forget about clock watching and just get into it. Yeah I would like to know whether there is a refund process in place (bet there isn't) to safe guard clients paying literally hundreds of dollars potentially for a half hour read.
01-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Now I have heard everything.
Look at her prices I'm absolutely gobsmacked!
45 Minute Same Day Session: $355 Huh

45 Minute Standard Session: $240

45 Minute Same Day Session: $355

30 Minute Standard Session: $175

30 Minute Same Day Session: $260

15 Minute Standard Session: $100

15 Minute Same Day Session: $145
http://www.michellebeltran.com/sessions/book-a-session/
01-10-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 05:42 PM by Noble Hunertus.)
That's absolutely extortionate. About 14 years ago there was a very well advertised clairvoyant by the name of Rosemary Price who used to go under the name of Cleopatra. She was/is president of some accurate psychic association and known world wide and psychic to the celebrities. I remember way back in 2000 I rang her number advertised in a magazine and spoke to her secretary who told me that because she was so good, used so many different divination tools in fact the best of the best her fee was £100 for a 20 min reading which was 14 years ago. I know you get what you pay for but that was ridiculous, I wouldn't even pay that now no matter how good a psychic is.
She's still around this clairvoyant under her name of Rosemary Price. She's based in Clacton on sea in essex which is about a 60 mile drive from where I'm based. I've always wondered if she was as good as she's supposed to be and wondered if she's put her prices down especially as the industry has become so much more competitive now. I found her on the website, called the phone number about a year ago to make enquiries about what her fee would be for a personal face to face consultation because I couldn't find any prices on her website. On calling her home number which is on her website the same secretary answered and was so rude when I asked about prices for a personal consultation, said they were far to busy to be bothered with people making enquiries and look on the website. She was so rude and abrupt and slammed the phone down on me.
Naturally I didn't ring again and I wouldn't under any circumstances now. Has anybody here ever had a reading from this supposedly famous accurate clairvoyant? I'd just be interested to know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 45 8,819 26-03-2017 09:39 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Julia Palm Reader Lulu Serenity 5 1,320 28-11-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  MK Reader Question miserable 14 3,374 21-11-2015 09:58 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Timings more accurate the closer the event? Purple shimmer 16 2,162 05-09-2015 06:02 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Can anyone recommend a reader on russell grant they have a special offer jaks111 1 521 22-08-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Romany reader Pomegranategirl 25 6,504 15-01-2015 04:21 PM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 4,310 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl
  Marco Kooma Reader Sapphire 1 1,824 17-05-2012 06:39 AM
Last Post: homan34