Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Accurate Reader
15-12-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Accurate Reader
(15-12-2016 11:07 AM)Mystic Dwain Wrote:  Hi, I have started my own Psychic Line on the Mystic Dwain Service: please see my add. I get good reviews and sync in well with callers. Come trough for a reading...
(29-09-2014 09:37 PM)louieboy Wrote:  All,

Since I see many posts about who is accurate and isn't, I thought I'd provide the name of a reader in the US that is the real deal and accurate. Her name is Michelle Beltran. I believe she has her own site and also works via click for advisor thru the Bob Olson web page.

So 1 things before you consider calling - she is not cheap. She is about $10.00 US per minute. If you call her be sure to have a pen and paper handy and take notes. You will see what she tells you start to unfold over a years time. It amazes me how everything she said was accurate.

Now there is another reader out there that is the best of the best, but I don't believe she is giving readings any longer. She had a terrible tragedy happen in her life and I believe she stopped reading. If you can find her and she's giving readings, don't miss the opportunity. I tell you, there is nobody better. She never got 1 thing wrong for me and I am not exaggerating, not 1 thing. She use to work on keen and always had 50+ people standing in line to talk to her. She also had her own site angelic7.com. Her name is Anna Delligatti. She is in the US and I believe in the state of New Jersey. If anyone finds her, please post back!

Thanks for your attachments Dwain. Best of luck to you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 06:45 PM
(15-12-2016 02:37 PM)savvy Wrote:  Dwain is really good, I can vouch for that in fact one of PS best readers.Smile I would never pay 85$ for a reading, that's about £75 in our currency as it stands now.
(14-12-2016 09:48 PM)Mystic Dwain Wrote:  my rates are much more reasonable than that!
(28-11-2016 12:12 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Toodles does she charge 85 dollars for a thirty minute reading or 85 pounds? Either way it seems quite expensive but if she is that good then I suppose it is worth it. Have you had a reading with her yet or are you going to have one? Can you let the people on this forum know what you think of her? I tried to track her down after first reading Louieboy's post and had no luck so it is great that you have found her.
I remember that while I was trying to find her I came across a few comments about her on line which all said how good she was i.e.her predictions turned out to be correct.

Not much more reasonable Dwain - you are still charging £45 for a 30 min reading?
15-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Well I have another reading package which is £30 for a full hour and I can do the reading via videoconferencing so you get to see the cards and other tools that I'm using. I can take payment via PayPal for these readings and can you Skype, Messenger, FaceTime, Viber or IMO. If anyone wants to book an hour session for £30 VIA Video conferencing is a private message me or email me on master.mystic1@gmail.com
(15-12-2016 06:45 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 02:37 PM)savvy Wrote:  Dwain is really good, I can vouch for that in fact one of PS best readers.Smile I would never pay 85$ for a reading, that's about £75 in our currency as it stands now.
(14-12-2016 09:48 PM)Mystic Dwain Wrote:  my rates are much more reasonable than that!
(28-11-2016 12:12 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Toodles does she charge 85 dollars for a thirty minute reading or 85 pounds? Either way it seems quite expensive but if she is that good then I suppose it is worth it. Have you had a reading with her yet or are you going to have one? Can you let the people on this forum know what you think of her? I tried to track her down after first reading Louieboy's post and had no luck so it is great that you have found her.
I remember that while I was trying to find her I came across a few comments about her on line which all said how good she was i.e.her predictions turned out to be correct.

Not much more reasonable Dwain - you are still charging £45 for a 30 min reading?
22-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Some of these readers have a very high opinion of themselves I have a lady who is consulting me on a regular basis.She says she is a well known psychic and lives well.I feel this is true as she has her own website .she also stays at expensive hotels to do readings all over the world and is held in high esteem.So why does she come to me several times a week for readings?.I cannot figure it out .Surely if she is so good she can read for herself but she can't.Maybe she just needs confirmation but I don't feel that .
22-12-2016, 12:36 PM
so???any updates from these so called excellent psychics????
23-12-2016, 12:17 AM
(22-12-2016 11:04 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Some of these readers have a very high opinion of themselves I have a lady who is consulting me on a regular basis.She says she is a well known psychic and lives well.I feel this is true as she has her own website .she also stays at expensive hotels to do readings all over the world and is held in high esteem.So why does she come to me several times a week for readings?.I cannot figure it out .Surely if she is so good she can read for herself but she can't.Maybe she just needs confirmation but I don't feel that .

Don't all readers say they can't read for themselves
23-12-2016, 07:15 AM
(22-12-2016 11:04 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Some of these readers have a very high opinion of themselves I have a lady who is consulting me on a regular basis.She says she is a well known psychic and lives well.I feel this is true as she has her own website .she also stays at expensive hotels to do readings all over the world and is held in high esteem.So why does she come to me several times a week for readings?.I cannot figure it out .Surely if she is so good she can read for herself but she can't.Maybe she just needs confirmation but I don't feel that .

I am clairvoyant yet it's impossible for me to read for myself, in fact I don't know of any psychic who can successfully do this.

What I find strange with this clairvoyant you read for is why she would choose to have a reading from psychic sofa (a cheap site) if as she says she's wealthy and at the top of her game? She would go to one used by word and mouth.
23-12-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't feel she is the only one that she uses but she certainly spends a lot of money and spends hours to me on the phone so I must be of use to her.She usually phones when she is worried about something and it is much easier to pick up the phone than try to get a reading from a well known psychic.I know she exists because I have seen her website.
23-12-2016, 12:18 PM
I can read for myself Not in detail I must admit and I generally go to other psychics for confirmation which I feel this lady is doing.
23-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Sorry pp I wasn't disputing this. I find it impossible to read for myself because I try to make things fit..

It was just that you said "if she was that good she could read for herself?" Well, you go to readers don't you?

Personally I wouldn't use any readers from ps, I only make an exception to Charles and maybe one or two older readers. I like Estelle who reads for pstv and has read on the Circle. That's no disrespect to you pp, I've never had a reading with you. I'm sure you are as you say a brilliant reader.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 48 15,688 15-10-2019 03:32 PM
Last Post: jimmykost
  Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader... jaks 10 3,761 11-04-2019 11:33 AM
Last Post: JulieS
  What's the big deal with Tarot? Novelist and card reader Daisy Waugh on why it's bec mecheeta 0 371 25-12-2018 07:28 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Accurate predictions?!?!? Novice01 16 2,883 05-09-2018 04:48 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Julia Palm Reader Lulu Serenity 5 3,068 28-11-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  MK Reader Question miserable 13 5,247 21-11-2015 09:58 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Timings more accurate the closer the event? Purple shimmer 15 3,868 05-09-2015 06:02 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Romany reader Pomegranategirl 25 10,160 15-01-2015 04:21 PM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 6,595 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl
  Marco Kooma Reader Sapphire 1 2,676 17-05-2012 06:39 AM
Last Post: homan34