Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question
03-10-2014, 06:49 PM
A question
More for people like Icemaiden and people with a greater spiritual knowledge than myself. What exactly is healing? Does it involve Spirit Guides? Would you use it for anything? Can it make a situation change? Is it rapidly different from a Psychic reading? I never really thought of having it but it has cropped up a few times so I would love to know more about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: A question
This gentleman is offering Free Energy Healings to Everyone, why not have a go and try yourself?
To receive healing is great I enjoyed my healing sessions with Tim and felt happier and more positive, unfortunatelly that was not my goal with the healing it was to bring my boyfriend back.

Try and experience healing for yourself )
http://healingandlove.com/preparation-before-a-healing/
03-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Thanks Maria
04-10-2014, 06:47 AM
I had what's called 'cord cutting' rather than healing with one reader, whom does me email resdings. She's very accurate.

So, cord cutting was a one off payment, with a oracle reading which was very positive.

I felt as though something inside my gut was empty. I saw the man who I had cord-cutting about and we have cut all contact. He told me he feels like he's 'lost something' it's the only way he could describe it.

I know the name of the person was written on paper, then burnt, then a healing candle lit, which burnt right down.
From the advert; the reader used angels to help.

Anyway, I feel much better - mind over matter or coinsidence? I don't think so. Nearly three years then once I have the cord cutting that's it ... I don't think that's a coinsidence.

I asked how to reattach the cords? We had to bond and get to know each other emotionally from scratch .. I don't want too, not with him.

No regrets, it's wasn't weeks and weeks of spending money. There were no promises to get us back together. So cord cutting has helped me let go, healed the hurt and helped me move forward. The anger has gone now too.

X
04-10-2014, 06:56 AM
If anyone is interested I'm happy to pm the details - I only use this lady now, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with the cord - cutting.
She's very accurate on email readings, she has read for friends as well. She will not keep people hanging on or sugar coat readings.
For an overall, straight forward reading she's brilliant. After being confused by certain readers for a long time, she's a breath of fresh air.
04-10-2014, 12:40 PM
(03-10-2014 06:49 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  More for people like Icemaiden and people with a greater spiritual knowledge than myself. What exactly is healing? Does it involve Spirit Guides? Would you use it for anything? Can it make a situation change? Is it rapidly different from a Psychic reading? I never really thought of having it but it has cropped up a few times so I would love to know more about it.

It depends on the type of healing. On a basic level alternative healing works on a bodies energy and focus's on the meridian points (chakras) in the body... by balancing the energy it can help with an array of different conditions and illnesses... although it isn't a miracle cure. It can also help with over all well being.

I am attuned to a variety of different healing systems.... and they all work in different ways. The energy itself tends to come through my hands... the easiest way to explain is it that I am the go between. I am the pug socket... the person is the iron, and the energy is the electricity... I simple act as the inbetween... the energy flows through me into the other person.

I can't comment on how other people do their healing, but for things like relationships, healing can work to help *heal* the person and help them balance their heart chakra and deal with the emotional baggage of a broken relationship, but in my opinion, and this is only my own personal opinion, things like people getting back together I don't think can happen with basic healing, because both the people involved need to want to get back together and need to want to communicate with each other etc etc.

There are also other ways of doing healing.... shamanic healing with drums and things is meant to be really good... there is also ways of doing it through music, dance, chanting etc etc

The thing with things like emotional healing the person needs to do some work as well... the healing only goes so far, the person themselves has to want to deal with the root cause... and help with that should be given as part of the healing sessions... I offer things like journal therapy and life journals.. help with breaking negative patterns and cycles, work on self including changing the thought process etc etc.

Cord cutting is actually something people can do themselves through meditation and is a positive thing as we all have attachments to people, or they have attachments to us, and some of those attachments are unhealthy.... so the act of cord cutting means we have the intent of letting go of that attachment.

Like chemo isn't a miracle cure for cancer.... alternative healing is also not a miracle cure... whether it is for emotional healing or for healing for an illness or condition.... it's not a quick fix....

The NHS now has a list of complimentary therapies they recommend for a lot of conditions.. things like ME, fibromyalgia etc etc... and a lot of hospices use a variety of alternative healing systems to help the patients.... and it does help and can help along side traditional medicine to ease pain and such like :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-10-2014, 01:11 PM
thanks IM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MK Reader Question miserable 14 3,488 21-11-2015 09:58 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Question miserable 16 2,072 26-05-2014 07:19 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Tarot question Gilly 6 1,347 16-03-2014 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gilly
  I have asked this question before .. chrisw316 12 1,727 07-06-2013 07:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,079 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly