Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny Feeling
04-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Funny Feeling
Over the years I have had a number of readings with Psychic Today and I know the subject of individual psychics keeping notes has been broached many times. However, recently I have a really funny feeling that it goes a lot deeper than that.

I had a few readings this week - panic mode, feeling miserable I have no excuse at all but I did. Some I haven't read with before. I have also used the text service this week as well and sent around 3 texts in for different readers.

Here's what I think may be happening and has now put me off calling all but one, who I speak to privately now anyway.

I think that the calls may be listened to, linked to our accounts and then notes entered into the computer. Call me paranoid but each reading and the texts pretty much gave me the same for this month. Almost to the dates. Now time will tell if they are right, but I don't think they are.

Down to one reader who when I have spoken to her on PS she told me that I was holding onto a dream. When I sent a text in she told me my dreams are about to come true this month.

Others relayed stuff that they could only know if they were incredibly gifted psychics or if they were reading notes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Funny Feeling
Miserable, I've never used Psychic today but I have used psychic phone lines like Michele Knight, the Circle and Psychic sofa.
Based on my experiences I am pretty sure they keep records that readers have access to. I don't think every reader chooses to take up that access and I'm prepared to accept that short term readers may not be told they can.
It's a a really disappointing thought to think they do this but actually it makes business sense. Even really talented readers can't always pick up things about a client and they can't be good all day every day either. Yet telephone readers are expected to connect with many clients per day. And we know that readers on these phone lines are often not very talented at all. So, it makes sense that they have something to 'prompt' them and guide them along even if they do also genuinely pick up things during the reading.
I've had readers tell me the same things and give me the exact same predictions and dates. They were all wrong on everything.
So, either malevolent spirit was feeding all the readers duff information or, more realistically the first reader got it wrong and the others just blindly followed.
04-10-2014, 11:25 AM
i think some psychics who are getting 20 calls a month on the same subject do not need notes, notes only work on clients who use psychic readings over and over again, i bet it does not happen to the once a year reader,
04-10-2014, 11:45 AM
I defo think there are notes being kept!!
I find it very odd in that whenever I phone psychic sofa they can't 'connect with me' .. I've not had readings on there for them to take notes you see. I'm also too long in the tooth with it all to give anything away now .. I know some on there have talent from what I've heard so I'm not knocking everyone. Only the readers who Strangly couldn't connect. It has happened with the same psychic on more than one occasion as well.
04-10-2014, 05:12 PM
I believe all the calls are recorded are they not? But I am on the fence over whether long and lengthy notes are taken.

I mean What if someone phoned for a reading about something different next time? Not everyone phones daily about one specific issue....

Regarding connection, if a reader can't connect, they can't connect.... there was a bloke on there (can't remember his name, was some long name)... he couldn't connect to me.. tried to the reading and was getting very little and I stopped the reading as it was clear he hadn't connected to me at all and it was becoming silly.... Psychic sofa refunded my money for the reading as I paid by card... I have on occasion had a couple of other readers who simply couldn't connect, it happens... readers will get people they just can't connect to.. which only enforces the idea that note taking doesn't happen, otherwise they would just use their notes and wing it? At least not to the extent I think some people believe they are being taken.

Bearing in mind how many calls are taken per night.. which must be loads, how on earth would they be able to keep up with listening to all of the recorded readings and updating notes..... it just isn't possible.

To take notes as the reading is being done would mean we would hear the computer keys being typed?

Obviously I don't know for sure about notes...It just doesn't seem something that on a grand scale would be possible?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-10-2014, 05:35 PM
On a 20minute call to a psychic, they could easily document the name, ex's name, any other tiny threads of info, such as - is it a triangle, how long been single. It in no way has to be lengthy notes, just a few scribbles. As for on such a huge scale - well some readers may end a call and not have another one straight away. 2 minutes is all it can take to dott down a few relevant points.

As for not connecting, yes sometimes genuine readers can't connect .. My point there is that I've only ever had one reading from psychic sofa, which was ages and ages ago. Everytime I've called since, NO ONE can connect, I'm talking about four different readers there. Seems a lot since I've not had an issue before.

I don't think it would be anywhere near take the planning which you say it would.

Lastly, people who call daily, are usually obsessing about a love interest ... The ones who don't are less often, and usually the other subject is work ..
04-10-2014, 06:03 PM
I'm sure any information could be brought up on the phone number you call on x
04-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Maybe? I just can't see a company doing that though as it is completely unethical?

I guess this just highlights one more reason to use independent readers or someone local?

I only ever have the odd occasional phone reading... and usually I go for general and see what comes up..... I guess note taking is not out of the realms of possibility?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-10-2014, 11:11 PM
But when all said and done there is nothing ethical about any of the psychic phone lines. It is purely money making business and they rely on repeat callers to keep it coming in.
I do wonder if a team of people are employed to take the notes from the recorded conversations and put bullet points about that person down so the reader can get it all up on a screen. You may say this is far fetched but it is a business at the end of the day.
I am not saying all the readers use this data base because I am sure there are some genuine psychics but it is there if needed.
05-10-2014, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 06:58 PM by treacle654.)
that's correct ! on 2 occasions it happened to me when I realised that must be it. 1st time I rang and introduced myself by my nickname (was given to me at school)not my official name and the lady seemed bufflled why I told her that name ..I thought maybe unusual name ? Second time ..I rang another lady and she just shouted out my name and told me she knows what I want to ask her ....I thought ..wow she is good ..I even asked her how do you know my name ....Then thinking back and putting bits and pieces together I realised how ..I only call when I have credit. As for those who only use credit know that all your details are on their screens , which is your client number ,name DOB and so on ...so every psychic must see it when they connect with you .... and so before you say anything they know who you are ...not sure if they take notes but another new my Q ..however I have moved on from that situation so NO she didn't know what I want to ask ... so yes little trick here and there ....I just got fed up with whole thing and only send VM but even that's rare ...silly game PTV plays !!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychics Feeling Threatened? spookylucy 6 1,850 17-06-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Feeling Great About Yourself misssaigon 12 2,060 05-09-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher