Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Submissions Sought
06-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Submissions Sought
Hello,

My name is Sara ad I am currently compiling a book about individuals that have sought comfort, clarity or guidance through psychic phone lines.

I am looking for the good and bad and the reason behind them.

I would love to hear from any of you that would be interested in submitting your story to me in as many words as you can muster (so that I can use this verbatim) if possible, less change of being misconstrued.

The ethics behind these services fascinates me and there are many tales to be told. I have sought many submissions, not just from this site and would welcome as many people who are interested in submitting their stories.

Please note that all submissions are anonymous,, no names will be used and if I have any questions I can submit them through this site or an anonymous email address.

My particular guide for this work is to find out the reasons why people call a phone line, what draws them to them, how many on average they call and individual stories of success or disappointment. How many times did you call before you realised you were on to a good thing or was one particular person you called better than another. Did you find your answers from cryptic messages or in fact did you call the same person 25 times to find out they were wrong?

my email address is behindthephonelines@gmail.com. you can either contact me there or via pm message.

Remember, nobody is right or wrong, nobody is judging you and certainly no names will be used.

I have been reading these threads for some time but never signed in or taken part in anything before as my book was in the research stage. Now I know that there are many individual stories and reason why people call a psychic that I think that it would be incredibly interesting for readers. All money made from any publishing of this book - likely to be on line only - will be donated to assist a hospice.

Below I have made some guidelines for those that wish to contribute.

What led you to call a psychic? was is work, relationship breakdown, family issues?

What made you continue to call a psychic and did you use the same one?

How many readings on average have you had?

Are you having less or more than you used to?

Do you call for guidance or predictions? What sort of predictions have been made for you? have there been any specific? Have many come true, if any, even small ones?

Did calling a psychic assist you in achieving clarity to your situation?

Would you call a psychic again?

How would you choose a psychic to call?

Please know that you do not have to stick to these guidelines, you can simple tell your story to me and I will include it in the book if I can.

I would also like to point out that I am not a psychic, affiliated with a psychic phone line or think that psychic work either way although I have had readings myself I am sitting on the fence as to if I think they work or not.

Thank you in advance for your contributions Saraxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Submissions Sought
Interested: looks like nobodys interested:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
07-10-2014, 12:56 AM
(06-10-2014 04:27 PM)Interested Wrote:  Hello,

My name is Sara ad I am currently compiling a book about individuals that have sought comfort, clarity or guidance through psychic phone lines.

I am looking for the good and bad and the reason behind them.

I would love to hear from any of you that would be interested in submitting your story to me in as many words as you can muster (so that I can use this verbatim) if possible, less change of being misconstrued.

The ethics behind these services fascinates me and there are many tales to be told. I have sought many submissions, not just from this site and would welcome as many people who are interested in submitting their stories.

Please note that all submissions are anonymous,, no names will be used and if I have any questions I can submit them through this site or an anonymous email address.

My particular guide for this work is to find out the reasons why people call a phone line, what draws them to them, how many on average they call and individual stories of success or disappointment. How many times did you call before you realised you were on to a good thing or was one particular person you called better than another. Did you find your answers from cryptic messages or in fact did you call the same person 25 times to find out they were wrong?

my email address is behindthephonelines@gmail.com. you can either contact me there or via pm message.

Remember, nobody is right or wrong, nobody is judging you and certainly no names will be used.

I have been reading these threads for some time but never signed in or taken part in anything before as my book was in the research stage. Now I know that there are many individual stories and reason why people call a psychic that I think that it would be incredibly interesting for readers. All money made from any publishing of this book - likely to be on line only - will be donated to assist a hospice.

Below I have made some guidelines for those that wish to contribute.

What led you to call a psychic? was is work, relationship breakdown, family issues?

What made you continue to call a psychic and did you use the same one?

How many readings on average have you had?

Are you having less or more than you used to?

Do you call for guidance or predictions? What sort of predictions have been made for you? have there been any specific? Have many come true, if any, even small ones?

Did calling a psychic assist you in achieving clarity to your situation?

Would you call a psychic again?

How would you choose a psychic to call?

Please know that you do not have to stick to these guidelines, you can simple tell your story to me and I will include it in the book if I can.

I would also like to point out that I am not a psychic, affiliated with a psychic phone line or think that psychic work either way although I have had readings myself I am sitting on the fence as to if I think they work or not.

Thank you in advance for your contributions Saraxx

Sara, I will reach out to you and provide answers to your questions. Give me a week or so and I will be in touch. My experiences could fill your book cover to cover.Tongue
07-10-2014, 06:12 PM
I look forward to reading your story xx