Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
timings
27-06-2011, 12:53 PM
timings
hi everyone id love too here peoples views on timing and wen a psychic says completely put him out of your mind like its over and hes not cumin back,and soon as u do that hell contact,has anyone used this guidance and got result they wanted,does tinkin ov him block delay things.wld love too hear wat everyone thinks ov this???Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2011, 01:12 PM
RE: timings
wow a tricky one!!!!!!!! I have found that when I am not interested in someone they return..life's irony!!! But in all seriousness I think people do pick up when we are moving away and therefore this may motivate them to come forwards..

I think that in general it makes sense to try to let go in order that the universe can do its thing!!! as even in the Angel cards we know that the surrender and release card tells us if we hold onto tightly we can make a situation worse..

Shelly is clear in saying put him out of your mind..but this is as much to protect oneself so that we do not drain or squander our energy...

I think it is difficult..my conclusion is that letting go does help protect ones own energy, people are sensitive when you pull away and therefore may make a move forward and space is needed to allow the universe to resolve the situation as it sees fit..

As for time frames I think we can listen but not get stuck on them as spirit does not wear a watch and things will be when they are ready to be. In terms of timings I think it us up to us to make our own time frames on when we have had enough of waiting etc..that put us back in the driving seat and using readings as guidance..to reach these decisions if we choose
27-06-2011, 01:53 PM
thank you flamered interesting,makes sense that is wat im doin now as im sure thy doo pick up on our energys wen we are tinkin ov them,and too block it frm my mind will help re him comin forwards quicker.
27-06-2011, 08:05 PM
(27-06-2011 01:53 PM)leodiva Wrote:  thank you flamered interesting,makes sense that is wat im doin now as im sure thy doo pick up on our energys wen we are tinkin ov them,and too block it frm my mind will help re him comin forwards quicker.
This is one of the hardest things to do. I have been told the same thing by almost all my readers that he is coming back and time lines have come and gone on all of them, trust me there have been loads. Even if you think you are not thinking about the dates when they come along you hope and hope and get disappointed. Saying that there are some that say bang on time when they were told but if you are hurting and wanting this person back for your own sake try to live each day and set yourself things to keep you busy, with me it was minute by minute for a while and only now am i starting to get back on my feet after 6 months. I was told sometimes dates don't happen as somebody still has something to learn. Doesn't matter what people say you need to do if you are hurting it is only you that can pull yourself out of it. Don't whatever you do fall into the addictive trap. I have spent a fortune on readings as it was the only thing that seem to get me through and now i feel i am in rehab as not had reading for 3 half weeks....except a little slip the other night but it was to use up minutes on crystle as everybody was saying she is good, but i am not so sure. Anyway proof is in the pudding next month. I have found this sight helpful as people explain things to you and it is FREE. Good luck hope it does come true .....share your reading abit more it is surprising how many people are here to help and share experiance it has helped me lay off readings and get a better understanding just wish i could be one of the ones who can say yeah it came true
27-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you blondie,yor words have helped,iv spoken too crystal and she has given me dates for contact and yes I'd see him but no contact....no more readings for me....did u think she was good?
28-06-2011, 07:23 PM
(27-06-2011 10:09 PM)leodiva Wrote:  Thank you blondie,yor words have helped,iv spoken too crystal and she has given me dates for contact and yes I'd see him but no contact....no more readings for me....did u think she was good?

I have heard really good things about her but when i had a reading with her it wasn't like others had discribed. She did get alot of facts right about the situation and yes i have dates and it does fall in line with others but not EVERYTHING she said was right. So i am holding off for now as my dates are about a month away and as so many people say try to forget them (i KNOW that is hard) as timings are so unpredictable some are bang on most by the sound of it do not. You have to try to control the readings as my problem was as the dates keep coming and going i had more and more readings and getting into worse state. There are alot of people on here that are helping me just by chatting bout there experiances and i am finding alot more helpful than a reading.
29-06-2011, 05:08 PM
I've said this before but I was a year late for someone elses prediction!!!!!!!!!!! as she was predicted a new friendship which turned out to be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't realy listen to timingss as they can tie you up in knots...holding ones own boundaries on time would seem wise (if possible!)
29-06-2011, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 10:18 PM by w27/12.)
I last spoke to Alex around four weeks ago, which was also the last time I had a phone reading, and she said I was supposed to be going on a date in 3 weeks....Nothing...no date. Not really disappointed though because like flamered, I don't really take any notice of timings. I'm still waiting for my mystery fair haired girl to come in! Another thing that's been as consistent as the hair colour in recent readings from the spring is that she's apparently foreign too...wasn't born here but has lived here for years, and Laurence (who it's a shame has gone now because that was one of the best readings i've ever had) told me i've had a brief sighting of her before in the past. He sees me meeting her around the end of summer, so we'll see.

I'm not getting hung up on the girl at work, though we bumped into each other again a few weeks ago and said hi to each other, ever since then she's been watching so much more than usual. Before it was a bit hot and cold...some days she couldn't take her eyes off me, other days she wouldn't watch me at all. But for the last 2 or so weeks she's been watching me every day for ages or giving me quick glances.
04-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi Psychic Shelly posted this on her facebook page about timings.

1. There is no such thing as time in spirit, so they have no concept of it.

2. You can delay your own timings when you send energies at something or interfere.... poking and proding something causes negative energies. Imagine these like a fog, well, when they are up no one can see the wood for the trees, so the fo...g has to settle.. and this takes time, so don't interfere or prod/poke etc etc. Take responsibility for not doing these things and don't blame anyone but yourselves if you do ... said with love of course

3. If the energies are not quite right for something predicted to happen, it won't happen until they are.... timings are not for us to question as we are the ones who change them.... its a case of letting go and letting things happen naturally

4.Proof of above is when you get the markers. You have no emotional connection to them so they just happen. In other situations you have an emotional connection to it so your energies go at it, the want and need and this causes delays.....

5.If you are given a timing, then please behave responsibly around it. Understand that the energies have to be right and do not set yourself up for a fall if the main event does not happen. Clairvoyance is about outcomes not timings

6. If the timing does not work to your liking please ask yourself what you have done to either delay things or if you truly havent given the energy over to the universe? You will know when you have as you won't be interested in timings and any time you are looking for shows you are still focusing on the time frames

7. Don't set yourself up for a fall on timings, by knowing them means that you will look for them and that you could push your energies at them. Ever considered telling the reader not to give them? ... Just a thought x

8I know myself that when I looked for timings then they didn't happen.... one major thing in my life and the timings never happened, so I took the bull by the horns and moved on... moved forwards and manifested my own timings.

Written by Psychic Shelly today on her facebook page
04-07-2011, 05:45 PM
whoops more from Psychic Shelly - she is on a roll today..

9. You are only ever told something in a reading that you are meant to know, not necessarily what you want or need to know... timings included.... so this is why things can side swipe as when they do, it is something that you are not meant to know, but live .... and life lessons are to be learnt here. Remember this is not a science, so please do not use logic within readings

The GOLDEN RULE .... IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR TIMINGS ON AN EMOTIONAL MATTER YOU HAVEN'T SURRENDERED IT TO THE UNIVERSE .... just work on that one and I give you all a visualisation to do on this one.. please do it,