Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is a fun activity
10-10-2014, 10:10 PM
this is a fun activity
imagine back to your first reading and now what has happened in the interim. then do yourself a reading of what should actually have been said based on what actually happened. here is mine

Right i feel there has been a traumatic break up here and i am getting deceit being involved. i am guessing that the next two years you will spend it wondering if the love interest will come back , sadly i cannot see that, i do see your ex's new relationship going from strength to strength and i see a marriage for her in 3 years, this will be a very dark time but strangely your own relationship with your ex will improve, however be wary of reading too much into this, it will only be friendly no more. i see you doing several writing projects and this will become your new passion. ...........I would like to tell you the rest of the reading but i put the phone down, this reading is nonsense all the psychics said she'd be back, what do you know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: this is a fun activity
Might be gut wrenching to be the one giving such a reading, but at least I know that im not supporting a temporary illusion and keeping them hooked, although having the phone put down on you in this case is quite common!

Jacob
11-10-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: this is a fun activity
Yes, a typical nice reading. If only they were true,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  deep cleansing activity Dr Healy Feely 20 2,444 15-08-2015 03:25 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  Select a set of activity footwear -- Nike Free Shoes aiwoz 0 694 04-01-2013 08:32 AM
Last Post: aiwoz