Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Validations
11-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Validations
I often see the word 'validations' used on this forum and I'm curious to know what people mean.
I know what the word itself means but in respect of readings what do you mean by it?

Is it a reader telling you how you feel at that time? If so, how specific must it be to be 'good' eg saying you're feeling ' uncertain' about things is hardly psychic. Anyone could guess that.

Is it a reader picking up information about you? For example if a reader says, 'I'm picking up you're in the medical field, surgery maybe and you happen to be a brain surgeon - is that a good validation. Or is it enough if the reader says 'you work in a caring profession'?

Is it a reader telling you how someone else feels eg an ex or a boss or a partner.

Without giving away private information, can people explain what validations mean for them and how specific have readers been.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Validations
Validations mean that the psychic picks up information accurately without telling them anything, sometimes something ver personal about incidents,places,people,feelings.When we say the psychic validated well it means they've picked up with no input from the callers side.
11-10-2014, 12:25 PM
The only psychic that was good at validating for me was Indira. I know she has some bad reviews on here but her validations and small predictions were amazing! Shame she disappeared really!
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
they mean absolutely nothing at all, and have no influence on future predictions. I see them as a trick to be honest, they then convince sitter that prediction must happen and then ...................
11-10-2014, 01:05 PM
I agree with Ella Hardy. I had a reading with a lady who went straight into telling me things that were going on in my life at the time. I was lost for words, it was as if she was reading my mind and I had told no one about these. I do wonder if some can actually read your mind because the reading was so amazing but the predictions did not happen.
11-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Some I thought were good and then I asked some validations about my line of work to check. Only 1 got my exact line of work. The rest made terrible guesses!
One said ' I see you will work in a building..'

How pathetic is that!
11-10-2014, 04:21 PM
I agree that most of these validations are elaborate mind games or notes.
12-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Thanks everyone for your very interesting comments. I've said before that predictions haven't happened for me. But looking back, readers also didn't pick up any of the basic specific facts about my life ie validations. So, I suppose it follows that if they didn't know what my life was like now and wht sort of a person I am, they couldn't really predict for me.
12-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Validations are also a readers way of knowing they have connected with who they are reading for.. a bit like tuning in and picking up on things that have happened or are happening in order to know there is a connection....

Also, what people say are validations are also the reader unpicking the present and the past, which is quite often just as important in the reading as the predictions :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
12-10-2014, 07:54 PM
I don't know how psychics work but maybe they are only given glimpses of things or signs and can tell you them in a general reading. However asking specific questions they may not be able to get that information. Maybe spirits only tell them certain stuff like: age likes chocolate and has a blue car

I'm not sticking up for psychics but maybe it's just this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions Happy_go_girl 178 35,854 04-09-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: hello
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 1,150 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316