Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ouija Board
11-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Ouija Board
Has anyone here had any experience using the ouija board? I've used it myself a long time ago when I was a student, it does work, an entity is present, but whatever it is it isn't good and the glass just moves on its own accord out of control. Also something spooky is that whatever entity it is it answers your thoughts telepathically,
Can anyone give any knowledge on this subject? Perhaps our psychic friends on here might know a bit more and explain a little more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Ouija Board
We used one once and nothing at all happened. Not sure I believe in them.
11-10-2014, 04:19 PM
(11-10-2014 02:47 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  Actually the ouija board does work. I know, because it's something that I along with some friends used to play around with for a lark. We didn't actually possess a ouija board, we made our own by paper and the alphabet and numbers with a yes or no in the top corners. You don't have to buy an elaborate ouija board for it to work. We cut out the alphabet and numbers placing them on a board.
It doesn't always work, it took a few attempts when something did happen. All I can say is that glass moves out of control when you place your finger on it, it's like a magnet and there is a scary presence that not only answers you but seems to know everything about you.
I would never ever dabble with one again because I believe whatever it is your contacting isn't good and I don't think we should meddle with anything like that.
What force is it? I don't know nor do any of the psychics know. In fact nobody knows whether they're spirits of humans or something else.
I'm not taken in by much but believe me there definitely IS something in that.

I agree that there's a horrible scary presence. I think if you haven't experienced this its hard to comprehend.
11-10-2014, 05:55 PM
The thing is though talking to psychic mediums also brings through spirits just like the ouija board claims. The spirits brought through by mediums may not be who they say they are! I messed around with a ouija board, although nothing appeared to happen my life has had do much bad luck, I often wonder if it's something to do with that?!
11-10-2014, 07:24 PM
(11-10-2014 05:55 PM)Loubyloo Wrote:  The thing is though talking to psychic mediums also brings through spirits just like the ouija board claims. The spirits brought through by mediums may not be who they say they are! I messed around with a ouija board, although nothing appeared to happen my life has had do much bad luck, I often wonder if it's something to do with that?!

I think you're right about spirits brought in through psychic/mediums being just as dangerous. I also have had a lot of bad luck since using the ouija board. We don't at the end of the day know what we're dabbling in. You're right, the spirits on the ouija aren't who they claim to be. I wonder who they just are.
12-10-2014, 09:18 AM
I dabbled when I was in my teens, and had a few pretty scary things happen..... as an adult I used one under very controlled conditions at a paranormal investigation, which wasn't so scary. I personally wouldn't advise anyone to use one as it opens the gateway for anything to come through, and unless the people have the knowledge and experience to either close the gate or stop whatever it is, it stays out.

The first time I used one I was with a friend, we both thought the other person was moving the glass, until we both let go and the glass moved completely on it's own... it was just a home made paper one .... scared the crap out of us.

The second time I used one I was in a shared house. We found a board in a cupboard that someone had drawn/painted a ouija board design on, so we thought we would use it. Although we were all a bit tipsy when doing this. It gave details of something in my past that no one in the room new, spelled out the address of the flat I would be moving into and three days later this flat came up to rent and I was told about it.... but then it went a bit strange and the glass flew off the table and smashed. Now we all laughed about it, but later that night me and my partner at the time got into bed only for the room to go ice cold and the window that was shut and locked to fly open and smash.. have never been so scared in my life.....strange things kept happening after that and we all moved out lol

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
12-10-2014, 01:40 PM
How do you get rid of the bad luck that follows from using a ouija board or using mediums (messing about with unknown spirits)?
12-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Oo I just rememberd. I used to know a vicar well. He was telling me that one time he came accross a young man behaving in a very peculiar way, all agitated and scared. The man it transpired was part of some witches and devil worship coven. The vicar and some friends prayed over him. He started howling and barking!!

Now I know you may think he made it up but this vicar was a very serious man. Not the type to crack jokes or make things up. So much things go on that are unseen. I don't go to church anymore but they would always go on about there being a spirit world. They would be worried about me if they knew I'd been speaking to mediums!

Of course none of the mediums I've spoken to have been any good so may be safe in that respect.

Anyway, just food for thought. What do you all think?
12-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Loubyloo, there's a couple of threads that you would find interesting. Look for user name itchy! That's the username they were started under x
12-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks Starr
I'm so interested in spirituality but also scared. I think it may be due to all the time I spent at church Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Check out this HIDEOUS iOuija board. Disgraceful. dormammu 1 984 01-06-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: greyman96