Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mary Akinson
14-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Mary Akinson
hello

What are you thoughts on Mary Akinson she seems reasonably priced. I have just bought a love reading from her? she is on facebok as well with loads of followers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Mary Akinson
Is there any feedback on this lady? I have just received a relationship reading from her and it seems very good but I'm always skeptical lol. I've been through the mill with guys and by the sounds of it I've more to come but will meet my mr right this year...hallelujah! Any comments on her accuracy good or bad would be much appreciated. Thank you.
27-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Can i ask how long it will take her to response?as my payment for 10 predictions has already deducted 4rm my account around 5 days ago,but she didnot even reply about any thing.i emailed her aswell,she didnot reply to email either.i have no idea what to do.i,ll wait only 3 days more if she still bother not to reply then i,ll ask paypal to refund my money.she cant b ignoring 2wards her clients.atleast some kind of response she should give.bit confuse right now.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-01-2017, 11:29 AM
I got an email to say my reading would be completed in 1-7 days. On the 7th day I asked about it as I still hadn't received anything but she did reply straight away letting me know that it would be afte 7pm that day. I then got my reading about 8.30pm. I found her really friendly and polite and her reading seems very good.
27-01-2017, 12:11 PM
but why she still didnot give me any reply at all since last 5 days??even i didnot get any kind of confirmation 4rm her side either about (thanx for the payment and reading will b deliver in .... days??

27-01-2017, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 12:31 PM by PurpleShimmer3.)
Well I received an automated response immediately after my payment saying my order was being processed and then another saying it was confirmed.

Maybe you should check the email address that you have contacted her on? Or perhaps Paypal will be able to track your money and see where it has gone. It sounds like an error rather than her ignoring you.

Have you checked your junk inbox? It may be in there.
27-01-2017, 12:32 PM
thanx
i did drop another email to her now again but still no automatic response either.i was sending her emails to(psychicmary@hotmail.co.uk)with my paypal transiction id.this was also on her website.but dont know whats going on.

27-01-2017, 12:34 PM
(27-01-2017 12:29 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Well I received an automated response immediately after my payment saying my order was being processed and then another saying it was confirmed.

Maybe you should check the email address that you have contacted her on? Or perhaps Paypal will be able to track your money and see where it has gone. It sounds like an error rather than her ignoring you.

Have you checked your junk inbox? It may be in there.
could u plz confirm the email address which u used for her ,i,ll be gratefull

27-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Hi. Yes that the same email but when I ordered it was just through her online shop rather than a direct email.

Perhaps you could find a telephone number for her? I really don't think she would purposely ignore you.
27-01-2017, 07:09 PM
thanx purple shimmer 3
will try to find her number again but as i was looking already into her site i cant see any.its very quite 4rm her side,no reply to my any emails.even spam folder i also checked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mary Atkinson Cruelladeville 7 1,163 15-02-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: abbyg