Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Topicless
15-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Rainbow Topicless
Hello everybody, its been a while since I visited the forum. I hope that you are all well.

I haven't had a reading in ages now & really I am not tempted. I have watched PTV on a few rare occassions recently but to me it appears to be same old, same old. Has anything happened for anyone??

To update you on wahts been going on for me I am happy to say I have met someone quite lovely, we have a great close friendship & amazing chemistry but, theres always a but, he is struggling hugely with depression. All I want to ask is, if anyone on here has encountered a relationship such as this. I am finding it EXETREMELY difficult because at the moment he has cut me right off- he does with everyone but I feel it more because of the connection we have... its so hard not to take things personally & I try not to get upset but any words of advice or "guidance" would be greatly appreciated.

Much Love
DC xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Topicless
(15-10-2014 04:02 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hello everybody, its been a while since I visited the forum. I hope that you are all well.

I haven't had a reading in ages now & really I am not tempted. I have watched PTV on a few rare occassions recently but to me it appears to be same old, same old. Has anything happened for anyone??

To update you on wahts been going on for me I am happy to say I have met someone quite lovely, we have a great close friendship & amazing chemistry but, theres always a but, he is struggling hugely with depression. All I want to ask is, if anyone on here has encountered a relationship such as this. I am finding it EXETREMELY difficult because at the moment he has cut me right off- he does with everyone but I feel it more because of the connection we have... its so hard not to take things personally & I try not to get upset but any words of advice or "guidance" would be greatly appreciated.

Much Love
DC xx
15-10-2014, 04:21 PM
(15-10-2014 04:12 PM)bellatrix Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 04:02 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hello everybody, its been a while since I visited the forum. I hope that you are all well.

Much Love
DC xx

Sorry I can't seem to see your reply x
15-10-2014, 04:33 PM

Much Love
DC xx

Hi I am in the same boat met the guy who ironically I was predicted to meet by many of the psychics on psychic interactive I was urged to go for it not too hold back when I met him we too had an amazing chemistry and connection still do at times when its good its good but when its bad I feel lost he has depression and pulls away from me every couple of months it seems he goes cold distant and the intimacy stops I blame myself but he says it isn't me that's the problem I ask If he wants to finish the relationship he insists he doesn't I dont want to give up on him I love him he says he loves me but I feel so dam lonely when its like this he is pushing me away again at the moment I keep hoping the good times will start to outweigh the bad ones I know it is an illness and he can't help it I wish I had some advice for you dream catcher but I am at a loss too sending hugs x[/size][/u]
15-10-2014, 04:36 PM
(15-10-2014 04:33 PM)bellatrix Wrote:  

Much Love
DC xx

Hi I am in the same boat met the guy who ironically I was predicted to meet by many of the psychics on psychic interactive I was urged to go for it not too hold back when I met him we too had an amazing chemistry and connection still do at times when its good its good but when its bad I feel lost he has depression and pulls away from me every couple of months it seems he goes cold distant and the intimacy stops I blame myself but he says it isn't me that's the problem I ask If he wants to finish the relationship he insists he doesn't I dont want to give up on him I love him he says he loves me but I feel so dam lonely when its like this he is pushing me away again at the moment I keep hoping the good times will start to outweigh the bad ones I know it is an illness and he can't help it I wish I had some advice for you dream catcher but I am at a loss too sending hugs x[/size][/u]
16-10-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi bellatrix, thanks for your reply. Its actually nice to have someone to talk to about this, I COMPLETELY understand how you feel. Its a horrible situation- its like magic when we are together, this amazing bond that I have never felt with anyone before- we have so much fun & talk for hours but then, for anything up to 2 weeks or more he hits a complete downer. Communicates with nobody in this time. I just feel frustrated because I have no idea when I will see him again, so like you, I am trying to hold on to the good times.
PM me if you prefer. xx