Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Michelle CHASO
17-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Michelle CHASO
Did any of you had reading with her ?

if yes I would appreciate your feedback.

many thanksSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Michelle CHASO
OMG NOONE HAS READING WITH MICHELLE CHASO ? WHEN SHE IS ON PTV SHE IS ALWAYS BUSY YET NO FEEDBACK ????? NOONE ???
17-06-2015, 11:25 PM
I didn't rate her. Self taught and no natural talent. Always said she didn't know what some cards meant yet her write-up says she's been a tarot reader for over 15 years!
23-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Don't think she's on PTV anymore. I think she used to be a presenter on it sometimes
04-09-2015, 11:14 PM
(19-10-2014 11:35 AM)treacle654 Wrote:  OMG NOONE HAS READING WITH MICHELLE CHASO ? WHEN SHE IS ON PTV SHE IS ALWAYS BUSY YET NO FEEDBACK ????? NOONE ???

Have you seen her on TV lately?
08-09-2015, 07:24 AM
soapfan why u asking ?
08-09-2015, 07:56 AM
(08-09-2015 07:24 AM)Twilight Wrote:  soapfan why u asking ?

Why do you want to know? If you must know it's because treacle was asking about feedback and the last time I saw that reader on PVT which was a while ago the presenter was reading out feedback so it's there if you want it.

Sorry if my reply sounds rude but sometimes there are so many false accusations of people having multiple accounts and being psychics in secret that and people basically being so inquisitive just so they can start an argument; it's starting to get on my nerves, eg. I only joined this forum in March (I think...), I don't come on here daily but I've got FOUR negative reviews, one of which says I'm "part of a phone company"!!!!???? Once stuff like that happens there's little you can do. Anyway I'm getting off the topic. That was my reason for asking if anyone had seen Michelle on TV lately.
08-09-2015, 08:37 AM
I quite agree with you soapfan46 about false accusations... Just look at my reputation profile, just look at all of the spiteful comments posted on my wall by some people whom I've had nothing to do with....

I don't know *why* I've been targeted as Icemaiden, our posts are so different yet I'm flattered I guess... Icemaidens posts are far more intellectual than mine so it's nice on the one hand to be thought of as the same person..

We are *not* the same, we are different people. It's a disgrace if you look at the vile posting on my wall. Then I realise this is the net so I guess we can expect all types of creeps to frequent forums and wish to cause trouble...

For those who have posted on my wall.. I'm not going to stop posting on here so your efforts are futile................Rolleyes

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
08-09-2015, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 10:27 PM by Soapfan46.)
(08-09-2015 08:37 AM)blondrockchick Wrote:  I quite agree with you soapfan46 about false accusations... Just look at my reputation profile, just look at all of the spiteful comments posted on my wall by some people whom I've had nothing to do with....

I don't know *why* I've been targeted as Icemaiden, our posts are so different yet I'm flattered I guess... Icemaidens posts are far more intellectual than mine so it's nice on the one hand to be thought of as the same person..

We are *not* the same, we are different people. It's a disgrace if you look at the vile posting on my wall. Then I realise this is the net so I guess we can expect all types of creeps to frequent forums and wish to cause trouble...

For those who have posted on my wall.. I'm not going to stop posting on here so your efforts are futile................Rolleyes

Good for you blondie Big Grin

Don't let em stop you...even though it's annoying as hell...In the end, they're the losers cos we still come on here x
07-08-2016, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 08:55 AM by Scorpio75.)
Michelle Chaso is RUBBISH. She talks the talk but none of the stuff she says ever comes true and she's not even a psychic. It doesn't matter if she says she never claimed to be psychic - she shouldn't mislead people by being on a doh PSYCHIC LINE!!
All she wanted to do is have questions given to her so that she could answer and make no predictions whatsoever. My cactus plant is more psychic than her! Terrible reader.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are Michelle and Michelle Chaso the same person? Soapfan46 4 1,752 05-05-2015 05:31 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46