Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ZAC
17-10-2014, 01:12 PM
ZAC
Hello Everyone
Has anyone had a reading with Zac from the Circle? I have noticed that he does not appear to have been on line lately. I have never spoken to him but did want a reading with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: ZAC
Thank you for your reply. Do you know where Zac is now as he does seem to ever log onto the Circle. Thank you
26-10-2014, 09:16 PM
I too have had many readings with Zac on the circle, his readings have always been very insightful and spiritual, and I must say some of his validations have been incredible to say the least, I got a message from him recently wishing me well and to say he is not too well, he once described my partners religion and business and to said he was worried about him making a bad choice, when I had actually called about a career change I was concerned about, to say I nearly fell of the chair is a understatement lol.
His feedback is excellent and that is for a good reason, he is truthful and straight forward and helped on so many occasions, and I must admit I have often searched facebook to find him as I heard through a friend that she he occasionally does private readings for people cllients, I have found him to be polite and of a gentleman like manor.

(18-10-2014 03:41 PM)Missspiritual Wrote:  Thank you for your reply. Do you know where Zac is now as he does seem to ever log onto the Circle. Thank you
10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Zac is back on the circle now if anyone is still looking for him, I had a reading with him recently xx