Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the 7 things that could happen in order of likeliness from your relationship reading
18-10-2014, 08:12 AM
the 7 things that could happen in order of likeliness from your relationship reading
1) You will get contact (this is so wishy washy, contact can happen in many insignificant ways making it the most likely)
2) He/she will think about you. Once again quite likely, a person unless they are a stone, will think about an ex from time to time, but once again whilst likely not in the least significant.
3) You will meet up, another really likely one if you have children and yes another really insignificant one.
4) You go out together, less likely but i have had dinner about 5 times with my ex to celebrate our daughter's birthday or to discuss important stuff, once again not significant
5) You spend the night together-unlikely but it can happen rarely
6) you talk about the past, less likely but sometimes it does happen
7) they come back, not really, it is like breaking a leg, its painful and no-one wants to repeat it.No amount of psychic readings make this scenario likely, no spells, no cosmic ordering, no healing, no praying, nothing i am afraid.If you loved the person once or even still do be happy for them that they have found new happiness even if sadly it is without you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: the
I think the problem with info on ex's is that actually... there are every day things that have no romantic or relationship significance that happen... for example... the ex tooting and waving at you from the car... that's contact... I have never had dinner with my ex.. to be fair I would rather have pins stuck in my eyes... but he comes to the house on the odd occasion to see his son (when he remembers he actually has one).... again, that's contact....

Also...... with the info given by the reader.. it may not be you they are picking up on... could be another person .... so the emotions, the attraction, the wanting to be with *someone* doesn't always mean you are that someone.

Relationships break down, it's a crappy part of life.....but every broken relationship is just a stepping stone towards the one we are all meant to be with .. and that person is out there. Let go and move on to better things... after all, we should all be with that person who treats us right, who deserves us etc etc

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
18-10-2014, 02:38 PM
(18-10-2014 01:59 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Relationships break down, it's a crappy part of life.....but every broken relationship is just a stepping stone towards the one we are all meant to be with .. and that person is out there. Let go and move on to better things... after all, we should all be with that person who treats us right, who deserves us etc etc

Thanks for posting, Icemaiden, that was really helpful to read. You are so right!!!!
18-10-2014, 03:44 PM
It's something I genuinely believe in. We all end up holding on to people or relationships where we are not getting what we deserve out of them.... and this is how we learn, so that when we meet the right one, we are ready to be able to make it work (if that makes sense)... the key to that one crossing your path is to believe you are worthy of love, believe you are ready to receive it, believe you are deserving of being treated well.... then its all down to laying down boundaries.. after all, people can only treat us badly if we let them?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
18-10-2014, 06:31 PM
(18-10-2014 03:44 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  It's something I genuinely believe in. We all end up holding on to people or relationships where we are not getting what we deserve out of them.... and this is how we learn, so that when we meet the right one, we are ready to be able to make it work (if that makes sense)... the key to that one crossing your path is to believe you are worthy of love, believe you are ready to receive it, believe you are deserving of being treated well.... then its all down to laying down boundaries.. after all, people can only treat us badly if we let them?

Icemaiden, after I finally let go of my ex, I was unexpectedly asked out on two dates! One of those relationships is starting to take shape nicely, many dates later. I still don't believe that would have happened if my energy had still been tied to my ex. I had to free the block in order for someone else to come into that space. :-)
18-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Wow that is what I call great news!
Same here once I actually let him go and decided to move onto with my life, few months after he came back and we are a couple again!

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were...."

(18-10-2014 06:31 PM)stardust09 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 03:44 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  It's something I genuinely believe in. We all end up holding on to people or relationships where we are not getting what we deserve out of them.... and this is how we learn, so that when we meet the right one, we are ready to be able to make it work (if that makes sense)... the key to that one crossing your path is to believe you are worthy of love, believe you are ready to receive it, believe you are deserving of being treated well.... then its all down to laying down boundaries.. after all, people can only treat us badly if we let them?

Icemaiden, after I finally let go of my ex, I was unexpectedly asked out on two dates! One of those relationships is starting to take shape nicely, many dates later. I still don't believe that would have happened if my energy had still been tied to my ex. I had to free the block in order for someone else to come into that space. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You Have A Beautiful Soul + 6 Other Things Every Mother Should Tell Their Daughter dormammu 0 47 04-10-2017 11:11 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 479 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,111 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  Relationship healing Tim Dehaney DogLover11 6 1,360 18-08-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely
  Things haven't changed Dancing Dolly 3 590 28-07-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: mymy
  My Experience of psychics, myself, readers I use and key things to look out for jmpsychicservices 12 2,855 29-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Ten things to avoid in psychicreadings iamacolincookfan 0 601 15-06-2014 08:16 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  setting things straight (for those that dont know) chrisw316 38 4,228 05-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: lolly