Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone recommend a good psychic! if they exist!
21-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Anyone recommend a good psychic! if they exist!
I have had many readings for the last five years. (regret jumping on it)

I am starting to loose faith in the whole psychic world as all they do is build your hopes up to nothing wasting time, energy and money.

if anyone can recommend any good ones that would be great not from PTV as I hate that program.

I have just had a reading from mary akinson http://www.maryakinson.com she seems good but not getting hopes up

your help would be much appreciated.

Jan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Anyone recommend a good psychic! if they exist!
I've had some good ones from Dusty Mario. His current job/relationship reading seems to be materialising for me at the moment and I wish I'd listened more to one he gave me last year too as I chose a different life path when the option came up, which I'm now regretting a bit.

I agree that the whole hope/despair routine isn't helpful. I think sometimes it's better to learn to live with uncertainty and accept how life works out in the end. Nobody really has a crystal ball and I think it's productive to examine your motives for the readings first.

If you just want to connect with spirit for reassurance and comfort, then I'd go for it. Readings about your own future might hold less value (but, hey, I say that yet still had another one over the summer). I don't think I'll have any more for a while though. Once or twice a year is enough for me. Just don't stake your entire future on it!
22-10-2014, 03:29 PM
To the original poster - The best psychic I can recommend is.... You!

Trust yourself, your own intuition, your own skills and abilities and start predicting good positive vibrational experiences for yourself and take action to follow them through! You are your own best psychic.

That is the best recommendation I can make. Good Luck
22-10-2014, 04:01 PM
It's very rare that me and URUK agree on anything, but in this case I totally agree.... your own intuition is much better than using a psychic

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
22-10-2014, 09:36 PM
time is a great psychic
27-10-2014, 03:02 PM
(22-10-2014 03:29 PM)uruk Wrote:  To the original poster - The best psychic I can recommend is.... You!

Trust yourself, your own intuition, your own skills and abilities and start predicting good positive vibrational experiences for yourself and take action to follow them through! You are your own best psychic.

uruk very good reply !!!!!
here is the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ4uBqdLaXI
27-10-2014, 03:16 PM
(27-10-2014 03:02 PM)Emma13 Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 03:29 PM)uruk Wrote:  To the original poster - The best psychic I can recommend is.... You!

uruk very good reply !!!!!
here is the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ4uBqdLaXI
--------------------------------------------------------------------
omg love this. Derren B is awesome, he is so right it makes sense now
27-10-2014, 03:18 PM
what does he prove? That there are cold readers? Well that we always knew. Does he debunk all psychics? Of course not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does the future already exist? Lucylonglegs 0 209 14-05-2017 02:56 PM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  Good Psychics do they exist?? Dolly_16 0 378 13-03-2016 11:52 PM
Last Post: Dolly_16
  Can anyone recommend a reader on russell grant they have a special offer jaks111 1 506 22-08-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: Kristen