Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Raven Jasmine
23-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Star Raven Jasmine
As it is my birthday week I decided that I would send a voice mail in to Star Raven Jasmine, I had never seen her before & thought I would chance it. I thought she was actually quite good. She picked up that he has travelled a lot, which is true. That he is quite protective of me but is thinking at the moment. Next contact is 6 days (which is actually my birthday & he will be there) the card for meeting up was next. Then she told me that in around 6 weeks I should be out of the waiting zone.

Anyone had an indepth reading with her??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Star Raven Jasmine
No,I've not had an in/depth reading with her yet.But had a text answered by her tonight when she was on the show,what she gave me tied in a lot with what's going on in my life now.I think she's a psychic that is good.Id like to know also if anyone's had a full reading with her.
24-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I think I made a mistake- is her name Yasmin?? but I agree Ella- I liked her... do let me know if you have a reading with her xx
24-10-2014, 04:40 PM
I sent VM to Raven Star just now and once I listened to it I shall let you know:-)
24-10-2014, 08:10 PM
I had a reading with (Yasmin) Star Raven earlier on this evening when she was on the show .....she validated accurately ....I was most impressed....

Of course we all know its not so much about validations but predictions ....I'll have to wait until December to see if they materialise ....but didn't tell her a thing ....she was like a rocket and so accurate....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
25-10-2014, 01:40 PM
right so she answered my VM on the show last night, she described me very well, she sussed the situ out too.now as for predictions she said few things (when they will happen I let you know) ,she also predicted someone from work but I don't work( im between the jobs right now) so maybe she meant I get work soon then meet him and another come to the picture that's I don't know ...my 1st impression was good and it all made sense what she said so lets wait and see - I will let you know what happened or not.
29-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately, although my reading seemed right at the time- the predictions didn't happen.
29-10-2014, 02:46 PM
(29-10-2014 01:31 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Unfortunately, although my reading seemed right at the time- the predictions didn't happen.

Oh dear.... I shan't hold my breath for mine that are supposed to come in for December.... Another one that validates spot-on but inaccurate with predictions....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
03-11-2014, 02:11 PM
oh sorry to hear that Dreamcatcher .she did give me some good validations she didn't answer my Q which was will he get in touch,she said I should get in touch....funny answer if I could I would ..he can that's why I asked so don't rate her highly Im afraidSad she seem likeable and get something right but wouldn't spend money on reading with her
06-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to say i have had readings from star raven yasmin and all what she predicted has happend i trust her and she is the best psychic by far!! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  * * * Medium Lucy STAR * * * Emma13 0 1,192 21-10-2013 11:23 AM
Last Post: Emma13
  Maisy Star Yaya 7 3,144 25-09-2012 09:14 PM
Last Post: Fortune