Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic Sofa 4 readers same prediction
26-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Psychic Sofa 4 readers same prediction
I've got myself in bit of a mess over a relationship break up and turned to PS spending a small fortune! 4 readings in about 3 weeks have been spot on with the reason behind the split and got my exes issues to a T. All predict the same outcome, that we'll reunite and all give the same timescale within a week. 2 calls were from my mobile and 2 from my landline and different payment cards were used. I gave my name to each reader only 2 asked my dob and one asked his dob and his name. Readings were with Sapphire, Lily, Siobhan and Anthony. Anthony used the tarot, I don't think the others used any cards. Has anyone else had as many predictions the same with good/bad results or any feedback on the readers? I'm new here and love reading the forum, there's some seriously good advise on here and I'm relieved that I'm not the only addict in times of trouble ha ha TongueTongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Psychic Sofa 4 readers same prediction
(26-10-2014 04:44 PM)tlc198 Wrote:  I've got myself in bit of a mess over a relationship break up and turned to PS spending a small fortune! 4 readings in about 3 weeks have been spot on with the reason behind the split and got my exes issues to a T. All predict the same outcome, that we'll reunite and all give the same timescale within a week. 2 calls were from my mobile and 2 from my landline and different payment cards were used. I gave my name to each reader only 2 asked my dob and one asked his dob and his name. Readings were with Sapphire, Lily, Siobhan and Anthony. Anthony used the tarot, I don't think the others used any cards. Has anyone else had as many predictions the same with good/bad results or any feedback on the readers? I'm new here and love reading the forum, there's some seriously good advise on here and I'm relieved that I'm not the only addict in times of trouble ha ha TongueTongue

Yes I had far more than 4, all predicted the same, all within 4 weeks, all failed. At the time I thought it was a certainty because i used different companies, independent spiritualist church readers with 35 years experience, all wrong sadly. Yours could be right but don't set your clock on it.
26-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I have just tried PS and had a reading from whitewhitch and sapphire both gave same reading but different time scales. sapphire seemed very good and made me see the bigger picture. But I'm not holding my breath

I have wasted the last 6 months maintaining a friendship with a guy hoping we would start dating only to find he has met someone new even though we only met up 3 wks ago. I used four psychics and all I did was had my hopes up only to be let down.

One lady called Angel Embrace I think she works on kooma has been very helpful saying he has taking a different path and he will regret it.

All I would say is please don't get your hopes up and waste money listen to your gut. I'm trying to not have anymore readings now as it drains your energies and bank

Hope it does happen for you though x
26-10-2014, 09:07 PM
I hate to say this janjanstar but it sounds like you are clinging your hope onto various psychics ..we all done it but paid very high price .yes cash !!!! please stop and let nature take its course because if it happens then fine but if doesn't you will bang your head against the brick wall and wonder how you gonna get your money back as they were all wrong
26-10-2014, 09:13 PM
I have learned the hard way and not having anymore readings now. But you are right Emma Sad
26-10-2014, 09:23 PM
I maintained a friendship with a man for 2 years before I realised that all the readings I have had are worth nothing. I am not giving you a number but It is far more than 4. Even people that I called back and back and back. Day to day predictions came in to a tea, but timing came and went. This guy acted also in a way that he wanted something more than friendship as well. So don't hang your hat on it. It is very rare for these predictions to come in and certainly the timing is rubbish. Go with your gut, keep your pride and your self esteem and realise that only you can make your future. Nobody can tell you what it will be. Stop ringing them now. I've read with the best of them and they were still wrong.
26-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your feedback and reality check! I guess the readings did me good at the time, giving me a little glimmer of hope when emotions were so raw they carried be through the first month. Sapphires reading was first and I did hear from him when she predicted, it was just a friendly text but she said this would happen before we get back together which she said would be 3-4 wks later. All the other readings then fell in to line. Well I'm getting very close to D Day now so will be sure to report back either way! Weird thing is they all said the same about where we will be in 6 months. Be fab if they are right but I'm as prepared as I can be if they're not. Thanks again x
26-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Mine was the same too acting like he wanted more. I did confront him and he did say sorry and he hopes everything is ok. Maybe timing was not right for us. But I can move on now just not wasting my energy or money anymore.

I wish I never started having readings I seem to never learn but I def have now
26-10-2014, 09:46 PM
That's great a prediction has happened for you from sapphire hope the rest comes as well she did give me a timing but trying to forget about it now will keep you posted
28-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Yer I'm in the same boat honestly --

Multiple readers all the same outcome

Will see if it comes true -- not counting on it however

They predicted very easy stuff and honestly when you look at it I could have said the same -- as a betting man the out comes they gave have a 50-5o chance of coming true

And all the advise they gave if you google it you will find the same advise but it's free

Lol

It make you feel good but

I say sit back relax and move on with your life if it happens it happens if not someone better is just around the corner !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 22 960 Yesterday 12:27 AM
Last Post: Josephine PS AKAJJ
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 110 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 130,008 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 13 633 25-07-2017 12:39 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,334 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 160 22,990 22-07-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Curious psychic sofa Kayley 51 3,512 17-07-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 243 25,870 16-07-2017 02:45 AM
Last Post: sassy
  Psychic Sofa get some decent readers Daredevil Dave 28 2,153 15-07-2017 09:09 AM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Force of nature / psychic sofa Rachel212 6 399 30-06-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville