Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real - fake - or ugly
28-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Real - fake - or ugly
So I recently broke up with the love of my life - or so I thought ( like many of us on ere)

I got lonely and needed a chat I have called almost every one on physic sofa spending 1000 of dollars

This is my view

Some may be real -- but honestly very few on a phone line - most are using scripts as I have caught them out - some are just plain fake and you can spot them a mild away--

Some my be honest--

Readings all my readings are the same and all predicted to come in over the next two months -- I'm not counting on this to happen although I would love them to -
Will keep u updated -

I found the good readers that we think are psychic are just plain straight out great talkers and can sell them selves and are great at makin us belive cause it's what we want to hear-

I found the advise the gave if I google it -- it's almost word for word the same
I love psychic reading don't get me wrong -- but honestly do they have special powers or are they just experts cause they do this day in day out -- like we are in our job

I found on physic sofa

Sol and Anthony are good and dom and angel light are all so good

The best advise I can give is don't waste 1000 of dollars when you already know in your gut the truth --

Angel said - lot me and it's true

You are the one in charge of your life you are the one that can make your life better just believe in your self and keep moving forward

Life is not easy stay strong --
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Real - fake - or ugly
Killer bee - my heart goes out to you. I can relate to your experiences. It is so hard to let go of someone you loved so deeply. We only want to hear others telling us that it isn't over and we can return to that relationship. But I believe that if you are destined to be with that person then you will be, but if you're not then that person has come into your life for a while to help with your spiritual development on your life path and needs to leave. Like you said, keep moving forward.

I was watching a tv drama last night and it had two fantastic quotes in it. The first was, 'Hope is a tease, designed to prevent us accepting reality' and the second was, 'Harsh reality is better than hope.' I have got both of them going around in my head today as it's so true. Deal with the reality and then you can move forward, however painful that is. Live in hope then then you can get stuck in the past.

Let your angels light your way and know that no psychic can predict whether an ex will return or not. As one psychic said to me (free guidance so no phone lines involved!): if you can look at keeping your options open with life and other potential relationships, things will naturally sort themselves out.

Lots of food for thought there. But your gut is the best guide as it's your own spiritual source telling you what you need to hear.
28-10-2014, 11:27 AM
(28-10-2014 11:05 AM)stardust09 Wrote:  'Hope is a tease, designed to prevent us accepting reality' and the second was, 'Harsh reality is better than hope.'

Deal with the reality and then you can move forward, however painful that is. Live in hope then then you can get stuck in the past.

Good simple and straightforward comparisons of hope and reality. It's easy to forget sometimes so it's good to be reminded from that perspective.
28-10-2014, 12:38 PM
of course, there is also the saying the heart wants what the heart wants
28-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Yes it makes perfect sence. --

I my head says she is no good it does not make sense to be with her -- move on find someone that loves u for who u are -

My heart says she's the one my heart always wins
So I end up calling her and digging my hole even deeper --

Such is life --
28-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Killer bee - if you are always looking back and engaging in behaviours that are stopping the natural grieving process and keeping you attached to your ex, then you stop that heartache from healing. There is a really good blog post about it here: http://jmpsychicblog.wordpress.com/.

Delete her contact details so you can't text or email, make a new plan for your life and put one foot in front of the other even on days when your heart is screaming in pain and all you want is your ex back. Ride the wave and the sea will eventually become calm. Open yourself up to new opportunities, surround yourself with good friends/family and see if you can distract yourself long enough to delay those addictive behaviours until they fade.

GreenVelvet - if emotion clouds your gut instinct then ask others for their views. Don't act on the emotion just let it be and let it pass. I think breaking up with someone is like a major bereavement, only you know that person is still alive which makes it even more difficult as I guess the hope is always there. But they are now dead to you and your life so don't do anything that keeps that connection alive, if you can. When my ex left, I got rid of everything he'd ever given me. I had to purge it out of my life. I know not everyone needs to go that far and some can even stay friends with their ex but that was never going to work for me - it would keep the pain alive for much longer than it needed to.

You won't feel like this forever. Eventually you might even look back and see it as a good thing that the relationship broke up. Your next partner might be the real soul mate you've been searching for but didn't ever hope existed.
29-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Psychics filled head with false hope. I didn't move on as I spent so much time waiting for the predictions that they were adamant would happen. They didn't. Now I feel foolish. I would have been over it ages ago if I hadng called the psychics
29-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Yes, I've had my head filled with a lot of false hope by psychics. But at the end of the day we believe what we want to believe. Logic seems to fly out of the window, we listen to our hearts not our heads.

I'm a very organised person where it comes to work and career, but in affairs of the heart this is where I fall apart. I don't have too many readings these days, but I do confess to enjoying the odd few, I don't take everything they say as gospel truth either.
29-10-2014, 11:29 AM
moving on is so difficult for the abandoned and so easy for the instigator. What you had, and i appreciate this might sound harsh, is an illusion, something that appeared real but was so easy to remove or even replace, that if it came back you'd spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, every disagreement you'd read as the end of your relationship, every time they left the house you would wonder where are they, this makes it an illusion and something if you search deep down inside, you will realise is not worth having, have your pain over it now, don't dilute it through psychics, it will hurt the same whether you have it now or later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Real Psychic Powers. Gilly 0 244 14-05-2017 10:29 AM
Last Post: Gilly
Exclamation are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake? janaan 64 4,717 06-12-2015 10:33 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychics..the real truth Masked Psychic 156 31,438 24-02-2014 11:55 AM
Last Post: Dancing Dolly
  Deborah Higgins Fake Medium/Psychic danitalia 1 5,189 21-01-2014 01:01 PM
Last Post: danitalia
  thinking for yourself, forcing psychics to get a real job! chrisw316 4 1,007 14-06-2013 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  if proof were needed that psychics are fake.. chrisw316 30 3,796 10-05-2013 03:33 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Psychics: real or fake? Polly-chick 13 4,194 23-11-2011 01:54 AM
Last Post: brooksburnet25
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,233 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy