Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Dean/Ryan
14-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Michael Dean/Ryan
If anyone misses having readings with Michael Ryan (as he was on Psychic Interactive) he can be found on thecircle.com under the name Michael Dean.

http://www.thecircle.com/advisor/michael...no=2123712
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: Michael Dean/Ryan
He also has his own website which is http://www.michael-ryan.co.uk one of the best up and coming mediums in the UK thanks for the reading Michael really helped.
15-01-2011, 08:25 PM
I see Michael is now also on Kooma too.
This guy is very good and should be back on TV i feel.
16-01-2011, 01:16 PM
(15-01-2011 08:25 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  I see Michael is now also on Kooma too.
This guy is very good and should be back on TV i feel.

Yes, it was a suprise when he left the show.
16-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey guys I don't know if this helps but if you want a reading with Mike you can go direct to his website and get a reading for 20mins for £25 that is cheaper than the companies and Mike gave me actually a 30 minute reading because my issue was quite complex!!, remember all readers only earn approx 15% of the payment as the big companies gobble up the rest!, so it is best for us to cut out the middleman and go straight to the readers themselves.
17-01-2011, 12:29 AM
(16-01-2011 11:53 PM)Mikey Wrote:  Hey guys I don't know if this helps but if you want a reading with Mike you can go direct to his website and get a reading for 20mins for £25 that is cheaper than the companies and Mike gave me actually a 30 minute reading because my issue was quite complex!!, remember all readers only earn approx 15% of the payment as the big companies gobble up the rest!, so it is best for us to cut out the middleman and go straight to the readers themselves.

Mikey, are you really Micheal?? Big Grin

I didnt realise the cut was so low for the Psychic, when on the phonelines.
26-01-2011, 01:40 PM
(17-01-2011 12:29 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 11:53 PM)Mikey Wrote:  Hey guys I don't know if this helps but if you want a reading with Mike you can go direct to his website and get a reading for 20mins for £25 that is cheaper than the companies and Mike gave me actually a 30 minute reading because my issue was quite complex!!, remember all readers only earn approx 15% of the payment as the big companies gobble up the rest!, so it is best for us to cut out the middleman and go straight to the readers themselves.

Mikey, are you really Micheal?? Big Grin

I didnt realise the cut was so low for the Psychic, when on the phonelines.

Brilliant!! that made me laugh!!, I wish!! x
06-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Michael Ryan is now appearing on Psychic first - been on the last few weekends.

Liz
13-10-2011, 08:07 PM
RE: Reader Rates
Guys readers earn 25 % of what company charges as they spend the rest on trying to get you to spend more money
28-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Been trying to have a chat with Michael for ages as he reads for ATA as well as Kooma. Never see him logged on Kooma.. I did get a reading with him eventually on ATA. A prediction was given around my ex, he seemed to have picked up on my situation very quickly. Has anyone had any experience with predictions happening from this guy?