Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
July Schedule on Psychic TV
29-06-2011, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 03:33 PM by PsychicToday.)
July Schedule on Psychic TV
Hello Viewers!

The summer is well a truely in full swing, we've had the solstice and the longest day, but don't fret there is still plenty more to come. Find out what Psychic TV has in store for you in July...

Friday 1st July
Nicola will be presenting the Morning show with John Healey and Charlotte Clark joining her.
The Afternoon has Rachael running the show and she will be joined by Ravina and Hazel Lee.
On the Evening Samantha will be presenting with Tamara, Patsy Duffy and Alex Thornhill available to provide you with insight.

Saturday 2nd July
On the Morning Abi will be presenting with Laura Daligan and Enchantment available on the phones.
Rachael will be your Afternoon presenter and she will be joined by Holly Gill and Wayne Isaacs.
This Evening you will have Lee Van Zyl, Layla and Aldo to provide you with predictions and insight.

Sunday 3rd July
Abi will be your presenter this Morning and will be accompanied by Wayne Isaacs and Grant Colyer.
Bronia will be running the Afternoon show with Karina and Tamara in the studio to keep her company.
Finally, to round off your weekend, Claire will be presenting and joining her will be Anne Scholes, Katie Keeley and Mr John Healey.

Monday 4th July
On the Morning Rachael will be your presenter and joining her will be Lynn Lait and Layla.
Samantha will be your presenter this Afternoon with Anne Scholes and David Traynor available on the phones to take your calls.
The Evening show has Bronia presenting and available to provide you with insight will be Raymond, Lee Van Zyl and Faith. Why not come start your week off with a reading from one of our incredibly gifted TV psychics?

To all viewers, we hope you had a good month in June and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Another update will be coming soon!

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2011, 09:15 PM
RE: July Schedule on Psychic TV
(29-06-2011 03:32 PM)PsychicTV Wrote:  Hello Viewers!

The summer is well a truely in full swing, we've had the solstice and the longest day, but don't fret there is still plenty more to come. Find out what Psychic TV has in store for you in July...

Friday 1st July
Nicola will be presenting the Morning show with John Healey and Charlotte Clark joining her.
The Afternoon has Rachael running the show and she will be joined by Ravina and Hazel Lee.
On the Evening Samantha will be presenting with Tamara, Patsy Duffy and Alex Thornhill available to provide you with insight.

Saturday 2nd July
On the Morning Abi will be presenting with Laura Daligan and Enchantment available on the phones.
Rachael will be your Afternoon presenter and she will be joined by Holly Gill and Wayne Isaacs.
This Evening you will have Lee Van Zyl, Layla and Aldo to provide you with predictions and insight.

Sunday 3rd July
Abi will be your presenter this Morning and will be accompanied by Wayne Isaacs and Grant Colyer.
Bronia will be running the Afternoon show with Karina and Tamara in the studio to keep her company.
Finally, to round off your weekend, Claire will be presenting and joining her will be Anne Scholes, Katie Keeley and Mr John Healey.

Monday 4th July
On the Morning Rachael will be your presenter and joining her will be Lynn Lait and Layla.
Samantha will be your presenter this Afternoon with Anne Scholes and David Traynor available on the phones to take your calls.
The Evening show has Bronia presenting and available to provide you with insight will be Raymond, Lee Van Zyl and Faith. Why not come start your week off with a reading from one of our incredibly gifted TV psychics?

To all viewers, we hope you had a good month in June and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Another update will be coming soon!

Love and light,

Psychic TV x
Whoever is writing these get your producers and crew to read the thread 'How can they get it so wrong' it might be interesting reading for you.
Find all posts by this user
29-06-2011, 11:32 PM
They do read the board! If you watch PI carefully, you will often see that whatever is current on here, will make it into the show in some way!

Thanks for the update as well, good to know who is on in the next few days, thanks!!!
01-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Hello Viewers,

Just a quick update for this Evening. Tamara is unable to make it in to the studio so Grant Colyer will be available on tonights show to provide you with insight.

If you were desperately wanting to have a reading with Tamara this Evening she is still available on the Love Corner, why not check it out:

http://www.psychic-tv.com/tamaras-love-corner

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

01-07-2011, 08:05 PM
(01-07-2011 01:13 PM)PsychicTV Wrote:  Hello Viewers,

Just a quick update for this Evening. Tamara is unable to make it in to the studio so Grant Colyer will be available on tonights show to provide you with insight.

If you were desperately wanting to have a reading with Tamara this Evening she is still available on the Love Corner, why not check it out:

http://www.psychic-tv.com/tamaras-love-corner

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

When is Mr Healey getting a section of the website. I remember ages ago there were some comments on the Facebook page relating to this, and John liking the idea.

Any news??

Thanks
05-07-2011, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 11:07 AM by PsychicToday.)
Hi Muffins,

I willl see that this is passed onto our productions teams.

Thanks you for your feedback. At psychic TV we value the opinions of our viewers and find them very useful.

Psychic TV x

(02-07-2011 08:49 PM)Muffins Wrote:  PI, this is a quick question. The box on the top right hand of the screen which shows the available psychics. Would it better to just show the webcams? And then the presenter can just say when the studio psychics are free?

I actually feel increasingly uncomfortable seeing certain psychics on that camera when they are not doing readings. They are trying to remain friendly/not bored while just waiting for their phones to ring. It makes them look uncomfortable while they wait. This can go on for 20 mins or so. Maybe I am over-thinking things.

05-07-2011, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2011 11:16 AM by PsychicToday.)
Hi Guys and Gals,

Apologies for the delay with this update. This is what Psychic TV has in store for you over the next few days...

Tuesday 5th July
This Morning Charlote with be your presenter with Anne Scholes and Tamara, our Love Goddess, in the studio.
Claire will be your Afternoon presenter and joining her will be Adam Leonard and Raymond.
The Evening presenter will be Carrie and Karina, John Healey and Enchantment will be available to provide you with insight.

Wednesday 6th July
Charlotte will be your presenter this Morning and joining her will be Katie Keeley, Raymond, and we also have an option 0 fav in for a quick visit, Moonflower!
On the Afternoon Kait will be presenting and joining her will be Hazel Lee and Aldo.
On the Evening Carrie will be your presenter with Patsy Duffy, Holly Gill and Alex Thornhill available to provide you with insight.

Thursday 7th July
On the Morning Samantha will be your presenter and Lee Van Zyl and Layla will be available to take your calls and provide you with guidance.
Charlotte is your presenter on the Afternoon show and joining her will be the other Charlotte (Miss Clark) and Lynn Lait.
The Evening show will have Carrie running the show with Celseah, Tamara and John Healey.

Another update coming soon.

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

05-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi Muffins,

John is currently available on the website for email readings and also audio recordings so you can ahve your very own 20 minute reading guaranteed. I'm sure he will have something new to offer us soon and of course we'll keep you updated about this.

http://www.psychic-tv.com/email-readings-by-john-healey

John is in the studio this evening so if you want to grab him for a reading, today is your chance!

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

(01-07-2011 08:38 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Yes it would be great if John had his own section. Is it going to happen?

Thanks Smile

05-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Has anyone had a reading with Moonflower? I normally book on the creditcard line and they always seem to be raving about her. Im tempted because I like trying new readers but wondered if people had feedback? Great to see she is in the studio though. They seem to have more phone readers appearing which i really like. I would really like to see christian martin in the studio but i havent even really seen him on option 0 recently. Taurus Girl xoxo
05-07-2011, 02:41 PM
(05-07-2011 02:10 PM)Taurus Girl Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with Moonflower? I normally book on the creditcard line and they always seem to be raving about her. Im tempted because I like trying new readers but wondered if people had feedback? Great to see she is in the studio though. They seem to have more phone readers appearing which i really like. I would really like to see christian martin in the studio but i havent even really seen him on option 0 recently. Taurus Girl xoxo

There is a thread on here about her. All positive Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today TV Schedule PsychicToday 40 12,820 26-10-2015 11:44 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  July Studio Schedule PsychicToday 5 2,934 19-07-2012 02:44 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  August Schedule for Psychic TV PsychicToday 48 12,558 29-08-2011 06:53 PM
Last Post: flamered
  June Schedule - Psychic TV PsychicToday 35 11,047 29-06-2011 03:18 PM
  May Schedule Psychic TV PsychicToday 10 2,981 25-05-2011 03:14 PM
  Psychic TV- Webcam and Studio Schedule 24th PsychicToday 2 1,679 03-03-2011 03:18 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic TV has a new Schedule! PsychicToday 2 1,196 15-02-2011 11:18 PM
Last Post: Enchantress
Video Psychic TV - Schedule PsychicToday 20 7,478 10-12-2010 04:56 AM