Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Reading Psychic Absolutely Free
11-11-2014, 05:17 AM
Reading Psychic Absolutely Free
I would recommend to everyone about my new website.
You can find so much posts about psychic in this website.
All post always updated frequently. Blush
Post have content about:
-Angel Readings
-Fortune Teller
-Online Horoscope
-Spiritual Healing
-Tarot Reading
Finally, I want to emphasize is: WEBSITE ABSOLUTELY FREE Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Reading Psychic Absolutely Free
It's not absolutely free.. you get a small sample reading at the start to determine whether or not you want to use the reader.. after that you are charged.. and no reader is going to answer the question fully in that time... after all we are talking about a few minutes free.... so this is false advertising and lies.....

If you are going to promote your site, at least be honest... well to be fair it may not even be your site.. you are probably being paid to advertise all over the net.... honesty is always the best policy.... and you are being totally dishonest... which brings the ethics of the site into question... it certainly wouldn't be a site I would use if the people advertising are willing to lie to get people to use the service!!!

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
13-11-2014, 09:32 AM
(12-11-2014 05:57 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  It's not absolutely free.. you get a small sample reading at the start to determine whether or not you want to use the reader.. after that you are charged.. and no reader is going to answer the question fully in that time... after all we are talking about a few minutes free.... so this is false advertising and lies.....

If you are going to promote your site, at least be honest... well to be fair it may not even be your site.. you are probably being paid to advertise all over the net.... honesty is always the best policy.... and you are being totally dishonest... which brings the ethics of the site into question... it certainly wouldn't be a site I would use if the people advertising are willing to lie to get people to use the service!!!
I only talk reading free on website, you without fee for read on my website.
Maybe have some post is post intro about something, but when you read on my website you without fee.
Do you understand?
You're very indecorous when you didn't see website's detail
13-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Chester the way you talk to Icemaiden you completely put me off. I wont even have a look. You are after money so you should be polite and nice to your customers !!!! otherwise they ran away . Im 1st !!!!
13-11-2014, 09:47 PM
i get almost identical language when the Nigerian scam artist tell me there brother has left 50 million euros and if i pay a 7 grand admin fee ican have half of it, it has scam written all over it
02-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Pedro Ducan ....Please refrain from sending spam!!

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What’s A Love Psychic Reading? leon 0 509 26-12-2014 10:47 AM
Last Post: leon
Question How often do you get a psychic reading ? Wayne Isaacs 1 904 09-03-2011 08:28 PM
Last Post: flamered