Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychics Live TV on Sky 890!!!!
11-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Psychics Live TV on Sky 890!!!!
Hi Psychic Show fans

I thought I would let you all know about Psychics Live TV, the brand new psychic channel that has just landed on Sky channel 890.

Psychics Live has been a successful mobile app for many years, connecting people to gifted psychic readers, providing daily horoscope readings and allowing its users to send direct messages to psychics.

Well now we are bringing you Psychic Live TV, where you have the chance to connect to our engaging and insightful psychic readers for just 61p p/m.

Our Live shows and exciting video content will be commencing very soon, packed full of interesting discussion, brand new ideas and of course many psychic, tarot and astrological readings for you to enjoy but in the mean time why not switch over to Sky channel 890 and have a look through some of our psychics who are ready to take your calls and answer your questions right now.

If you have a smartphone you can also download the Psychic Live TV app and connect to any of our online readers right now! The Psychics Live TV app has many fabulous features for you to enjoy, like the opportunity to pre-pay for points, so you can easily monitor what you spend, as well as contact psychic readers at a reduced rate. The Psychic Live TV app also allows you to send direct messages to psychics anytime.

We can’t wait for our live shows to commence but in the mean time find out more at http://www.psychicslivetv.com or follow us on twitter @psychicslivetv
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Psychics Live TV on Sky 890!!!!
blah blah another money making machine trying to squeeze us all of our hard earned cash.
21-11-2014, 10:36 PM
@twilight thats up to you if you want to spend your benefit money on something that may change your life. Its up to you whether you participate or not.
Personally I think its great theres something new to see, looking forward to their new shows.
22-11-2014, 07:58 PM
That's a bit mean
22-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Green light your reply told me a lot about you. You know nothing about me yet attack me being unemployed. I'm working for myself thank you but was unemployed previously like many of us. If you regard being unemployed as stigma than you have serious problem and So I feel sorry for you:-). Not offended just so you know I will not take seriously any further posts from you - there is no point. Will however enjoy reading others as they always have something nice or useful to say.
22-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Greenlight u seriously dare to say psychic programme would change our lives? Really in what way I wonder. So far we have seen very unhappy people in debt, vulnerable people who pug their trust into your so called psychics hands and been badly let down. Or you promise heaven on earth bright future and similar rubbish ???? Honestly stop feeding us all thus rubbish in order to fill your pockets with loads of money.

Not everyone is stupid enough to fall for thus rubbish just like me or Twilight.
Offending and bellitling him like you did proves my point
You may be representing those psychic programmes you may not but by writing what u did you not only proved my point but made yourself look extremely stupid.
23-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Well said happy girl!!!! Couldn't say it better myself

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience jmpsychicservices 16 6,657 02-08-2017 04:58 PM
Last Post: Martino
  Advertising Standards Association complaint about live psychics dormammu 0 962 07-01-2012 07:56 AM
Last Post: dormammu