Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Face to Face readers
18-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Face to Face readers
Im not intending on getting into an argument with anyone.
I know a lot of people have not had much luck with phone psychics ( myself included) but i was wondering if anyone had seen a face to face one where predictions have actually happened.

The reason i ask if I have a woman who i have seen maybe 5 times in the last 3 years. And I can honestly say although she has not got everything she has been amazing.

She told me when my ex was having a baby before he knew this was the case
she predicted when my jobs were going to change
predicted men coming in

However, she has never given me a fairy tale and trust me it has not been one.

She always says there is no real timings with the cards as that is how she works and although she can tell me what is coming regards to love and work i decide if i want to act on it.

The only problem I have found is because she has been so good it has at times clouded my judgement ( my fault not hers).

My point is i do believe there are people out there for do have a gift and wanted to know if anyone else had been so lucky and maybe share
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Face to Face readers
and who is that woman. Name please
18-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Because over the years she has become my friend and I know she is trying to reduce her work now I won't give her name on a public forum. Except I know if someone was desperate and lived local she most likely would not say no but that's not my call to make on her behalf
18-11-2014, 07:42 PM
whats the point in telling us all this then ?!
18-11-2014, 08:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion that if anyone has a real gift, then they are not going to be found on phone lines. A real gifted person would not need to earn from phone lines as recommendations alone would allow them to make a living at it.
18-11-2014, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 08:34 PM by Popsicle.)
Personally I find Sue Peppiatt to be an amazing reader, despite not getting everything right the predictions that happened were amazingly accurate. Also in my opinion she is very ethical and professional and that cannot be said about many self proclaimed psychics/mediums.
I saw Eva Petulengro back in 2013, she predicted things similar to what Sue predicted despite not giving timeframes and she has been correct about few things; I am now waiting to see how other things pan out. I must admit I don’t value phone psychics at all and after the bad experience with Tim Dehaney I stay well clear from dubious people.

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
18-11-2014, 08:37 PM
(18-11-2014 07:42 PM)Twilight Wrote:  whats the point in telling us all this then ?!

Did you read where I asked if anyone else had experienced a good face to face reader.
The point was to actually share that there are people with real gifts out there that was my point in telling you and actually have a nice thread with a nice message to it for a change on here
19-11-2014, 12:16 PM
yes I have read it and don't be so rude Ad1707b!!!!

only you talk in cloudy circles whereas everyone else is specific .Doh !
19-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Seems you were the one being rude twilight.
19-11-2014, 01:09 PM
spirit aka Ad so that's your 2nd nick on this forum...well well ...I rest my case:-) wont talk to paranoid person

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Face to Face Readers Green Velvet 28 2,708 31-03-2016 11:01 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Face to face readers rather than phone recomendations jaks111 0 359 31-08-2015 03:01 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  well i saw her face now i'm a believer yourexiscomingbackhonest 8 1,578 27-04-2015 10:08 PM
Last Post: Tiswas
  Paris squatters 'face off' with President Sarkozy tanqing369 0 634 08-01-2011 10:24 AM
Last Post: tanqing369