Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cut off soul ties?
20-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Heart How to cut off soul ties?
Can someone on here please recommend a professional who can help me to successfully cut the soul ties?

I have tried on my own but failed.

I am going through withdrawal over a man who has cheated on me and lied to me for a very long time, despite this my heart aches without him.
All my friends tell me to move on! He’s not worth it!

But how can I ? I can’t get past the feeling that a part of my heart had been ripped away.
Recovery is slow and painful – filled with anger and sadness and obsessive thinking about him.
I’m ashamed to say that I am somehow addicted to him or to what we have had....
This has to stop!
If you can please recommend a professional who can help me with that I would appreciate it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: How to cut off soul ties?
Lisa at love dove does cord cutting. Have a read lovedove is the website x
20-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Brilliant, thank you x
Do you know if she is good at it??
20-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Hello Charmed

Sorry to hear about your situation, I am sure that almost everyone has been through heart ache at one point in their lives. That is not meant to make you fell better but just the truth. How we handle our thoughts is how we cope.

The best way to heal and cut ties is the ground to spirituality itself. Everytime you start thinking about your ex don't fight the thoughts, accept them and observe them. Don't judge them but continue to observe them. Your thoughts are not you. If you were your thought how is it possible to observe them.. Slowly the voice in your head the continous chatter detailing your ex will start to get quieter and quieter. Keep practising this..

The more you observe and quieten your mind the quicker you will heal. This way you will be in the present and greater things will come towards you. Please be patient, it is only difficult because your ego or mind or thoughts whatever you want to call it will not allow you to accept this because of its simplicity. Your thoughts are believe it or not trying to protect you but are doing you more harm than good ... bless them...

You will succeed...

Good luck x
20-11-2014, 11:34 PM
A Team, a big thank you. I will follow your advice xxx
21-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Charmed - there are a number of websites to google that go through cord-cutting step by step instructions. Don't go to Lisa Love or get anyone else to do healing for you.
21-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you all for your kindness....It's appreciated.
21-11-2014, 10:09 PM
This is cord cutting not healing. It's a one off payment. Lisa does the cord cutting and you get a oracle reading with it.
When I had it, I felt like something in the pit of my tummy was gone. It worked for me.
It worked for the person in question as well .. Just think carefully if you want it, you can attach the ties back by starting from scratch on an emotional level.

So think seriously tho. I'm glad, but it's so strange feeling empty when I think of him x
22-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Star, thank you for clarifying, you have been very helpfull!
23-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Charmed, it may be worth starting with the basics. From somewhere you have gained the belief that you have a soul tie with this person. Souls are mysterious things we can't see or touch, so we can start to believe that if something is soul related it is deep and beyond us to control. Psychic readers will tell you this and it's easy to fall into this whole 'soul link', 'karmic ties' kind of thinking, thereby believing it's all to big for us to deal with.
Beliefs have a huge impact on our thinking, as we all know.

Anyway, it might be worth you first getting into the mindset of thinking that you MAY have a soul link but equally you may not. That either way it's easy for you to free yourself from it.
Keep telling yourself this. Write it down as an affirmation you can read over and over again as you go about your day.
It won't change overnight but just thinking and believing something is easy can be a great starter to dealing with it.
Then make physical changes, get rid of anything to do with this person. No matter how much sentimental value it has, get rid of every last thing.

Then treat the whole idea of 'ties' as you would a physical ailment. By all means go on the Internet/ you tube and do the 'spiritual' exercises to cut cords. But, I would advise you to also read more practical articles about obsessive compulsive thoughts and how to counter them. Read about practical, psychological ways to deal with obsession, being unable to forget etc.

It does require a concerted effort but the peace you will find will be so worth it.

If you still can't make progress ( and I think that won't be the case) then seek someone who can help you. Ideally it should be someone who asks for a one off payment not a course of sessions.

Feel free to pm me if you feel the need for a further chat about it.
Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You Have A Beautiful Soul + 6 Other Things Every Mother Should Tell Their Daughter dormammu 0 106 04-10-2017 11:11 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Astrology for the Soul . March 1, 2017 psychicdoglover 0 231 03-03-2017 11:22 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Soul and Spirit Awards drstrange 0 697 28-06-2013 04:25 PM
Last Post: drstrange