Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Predictions are wrong!
21-11-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 03:24 PM by glittercat.)
Predictions are wrong!
Been a bit anxious lately about job matters. I had a reading to try and get some clarity on whether I would be in with a chance of getting a new job, I had applied for few already and been through the interviews. I was told on the 20th November I would get some good news, well anyway yesterday came and the news was that I didn't get the job! Ok it happens, I wasn't majorly disappointed or anything but it's always leaves you wondering how can they get it so wrong!

In this situation it wasn't as if I could have changed the outcome by doing anything different. The interview was already done and dusted so it was a question of whether I would be offered the job or not. But the psychic always predicts the opposite. Do you think this is a whole wind-up by bad spirit guides!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Predictions are wrong!
I've just found this about phony spirit guides...

http://www.psychicsuniverse.com/articles...guides-how
21-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Who was your reading with?
22-11-2014, 12:23 AM
(21-11-2014 09:54 PM)Loubyloo Wrote:  Who was your reading with?

It was with Bradley from kooma, and he's meant to be good. He validated so much of my current situation but the prediction didn't come through.
25-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Anthony is definitely one of the best psychics on this site (and I have trialled quite a good few of them)!
30-01-2015, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2015 07:28 PM by CLARITY2015.)
my reading was with Tristan . Same Q like yours. Will I get the job soon ? He said yes within 2 weeks with some well known international company and he even said number on the door I will enter where the interview will be and they will tell me there and then ....

None of this happened. Not even job interview never mind the company and the number on the door. He looked so certain. Cant stand him - pretentious GIT !
Angry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting it all wrong. Alesha 22 3,313 15-04-2015 03:23 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Could her psychic reading to me be wrong? blabla2014 6 1,285 25-09-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: blabla2014