Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love Maisie
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I love Maisie
I just thought I would say that, everytime she leaves a caller comment/voice mail or whatever they are called this week, she makes me giggle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 09:29 PM
RE: I love Maisie
We need a thread of things that amuse or tickle us Smile

I also love her updates and when she leave a comment for John its the 'Hullo John' that I love the most.

Its lovely to see how the story with her and David unfolds Smile
04-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Yes monkeymind is also another great one to follow to see how things are progressing, when things come good for Claire and Maisie it also gives you a little bit of extra faith too Wink
04-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Yes Maisie's voice is wonderful..worthy of voice over work.. Anne S always makes me laugh as she manages to be wise and have a wicked sense of humour..
04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Trust me Muffins..DO NOT TEXT IN!!!! I thought I was progressing too...I wasn't. I haven't heard Maisie as I don't watch anymore, but I'm glad she gives you all a giggle!!! Smile I hope it works out for her. What ever happened to John B and Kathleen? I fear he was another like me..they all got used to the situation, knew how each other read for him and led him on? I hope not, I hope he and Kathleen are very happy together somewhere!! Smile
04-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Who is Maisie?

Am I missing something? lol
04-07-2011, 11:30 AM
(04-07-2011 10:53 AM)Arieslon Wrote:  Who is Maisie?

Am I missing something? lol

Maise is a regular texter into the show, she has a beautiful voice..and it seems we have all been following her story with David
04-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes Monkeymind is Claire...not sure about Taurus..there are sooo many registered as just Taurus isn't there? I think it must be the most popular name! You Taureans need to know your future big time!!! Smile...ah to be fair some of the psychics readings have clashed with me as well...which is why thankfully after finding Shelly I do believe I am cured of wanting and needing these readings. Not that I'm a 100% sure Shellys predictions will come true for me personally ( I believe Spirit doesn't actually like me and likes to tease me!) but she has been the best I've read with both from the phone aspect and meeting them face to face here in Ireland. It was like just by speaking to her, I was cured!! She should be sainted!!! hahaha!! There was another Ciara as well who also used to text Sammie...funnily enough I often thought she'd get the two of us mixed up, but she always gave the other Ciara a different read to me...I was impressed with that.
04-07-2011, 02:52 PM
And does anyone know what happened to Virgo..did she ever move into flat number...? and what happened to Linda 554?
she used to be a regular texter to JH and the show ...there are stories that were also unfolding..
04-07-2011, 04:01 PM
I love the reiki texter! So funny! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  In order to love you must fall in love first...with yourself Angel Eyes 5 1,273 27-04-2012 05:13 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel