Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Daily schedule
23-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Daily schedule
Does anyone know what ever happened to daily schedule for psychics on PTV?

I did find it helpful as I send voicemails here and there but since their new websites I can't find it anywhere

Can you , if yes where please ? :-))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Daily schedule
Isn't that shame that psychic today no longer care to answer ?! Before they were updating their TV schedule on regular basis now their audience almost non existent they don't ?!?!
08-12-2014, 04:05 PM
So PTV don't care what their viewers want. Clearly if there was TV schedule that would attract more people as they would know when to call their fav psychic?! Silly PTV
08-12-2014, 05:15 PM
I can't speak for PTV but my guess would be because of the attacks on psychics that have happened regularly the past year or so... I mean if some people have gone to great lengths to completely trash reputations, and who actively attack anyone working in the psychic/spiritual industry then what would be the point of putting on a schedule... unfortunately this is where some people have ruined it for everyone else who might be interested... the whole actions have consequences kind of thing
08-12-2014, 08:33 PM
That maybe but we can't watch them on Facebook or their website . Could this be down to very low ratings ??
11-12-2014, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 09:57 AM by leon.)
(08-12-2014 05:15 PM)Icemaiden2 Wrote:  I can't speak for PTV but my guess would be because of the attacks on psychics that have happened regularly the past year or so... I mean if some people have gone to great lengths to completely trash reputations, and who actively attack anyone working in the psychic/spiritual industry then what would be the point of putting on a schedule... unfortunately this is where some people have ruined it for everyone else who might be interested... the whole actions have consequences kind of thing

The truth is that the zodiac signs seem to be associated with astronomical constellations that can lead both astrologers and non-astrologers towards much confusion. There are all of the 12 Zodiac signs, and each of the 12 sections of the Zodiac cycle will have certain features based on the qualities equivalent to the elements.

Believably, these 12 signs will be divided into 4 fascinating elements (Fire, Water, Earth and Air) that will create the globe. As a result, it is very noticeable to realize that 3 Zodiac signs shall be grouped into 1 element. Coming to this article, readers are likely to get a chance to discover their most compatible signs on each element.

Fire signs: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius

• Aries – the Ram: The most compatible signs for Aries include Leo, Gemini, Aquarius and Sagittarius. To be known as an energetic, confident and adventurous sign, people born under this sign tend to be courageous and bold. On the flip side, they may also be impatient and quick-tempered. In some cases, they are the daredevils.

• Leo – the Lion: The most compatible signs for Leo are Aries, Libra, Gemini and Sagittarius. In fact, it is the star of the Zodiac cycle. Most Leos are bold, proud, extremely broad-minded and creative, with a wonderful capability to love. On the flip side, some of them may be bossy and find it hard to accept anyone’s ideas............Psychics free
11-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Leon you may be right but you are off topic. I was talking about daily schedule not horoscopes
29-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Ollie what is wrong with you??? you talk completely off topic ???
30-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Spamming for a Psychic company.
30-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Ollie should be banned.