Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned?
24-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned?
Why were they banned?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2014, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 04:58 PM by Muffins.)
RE: Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned?
I know now - they'll be back!
24-11-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 07:06 PM by glittercat.)
(24-11-2014 04:33 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Why were they banned?

Well there were disagreements between Jilly (a new member) and IM and IC. Jilly was all for science where as IM believed that not all science can explain all psychic phenomena which is fair to be honest.

I think it was a rather ambitious attempt to come on a psychic forum trying to get people to view psychic ability as something that can be measured. I mean it was obviously going to get people’s back up who have an invested interest in these areas.
Also the reply’s from all parties started to get condescending and unpleasant that became a million miles away from civilized discussion!
Perhaps Jilly’s approach should have stuck to being more about common sense rather than looking at things from a perspective that apply to clinical trials!

Jilly later admitted to being a tarot reader (I know bizarre) for someone who was all for science but wasn’t too pleased about being a reader when having to listen to people’s issues down the phone! The whole thing was quite odd indeed. Maybe the way Jilly expressed herself was misinterpreted either way things got a little out of hand.

Jilly has left the forum since. No doubt IM and IC will be back and looking on the positive side IM does apply some common sense as some of her posts can be informative. IC certainly adds a bit of humour to the forum! Happy days Smile
24-11-2014, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 09:09 PM by treacle654.)
Jilly is bad news really plus she has zillion names on here so that way she support her arguments. Sad really
24-11-2014, 10:27 PM
I have not been posting here because of the constant attacks from IM and Colincook, every time I posted something they tried to belittle me. In my first post over a year ago when I told my story and that because of psychic readings I was 12K in debts, Icemaiden was very patronising and as usual said that it was my fault and I should not have called psychics if I did not have the money, as if it is as easy as that.

When I posted about the threat I received from Tim, Colincook was quick to say I was a liar and I have a fake account and Icemaiden followed suit, so I decided not to post anymore, what is the point if every time I try to say something I am accused of either being a fake user or a liar!
24-11-2014, 10:50 PM
I could be wrong but I think it was a mistake as a few spammers were banned at the same.
This has happened before by mistake.
25-11-2014, 10:01 AM
(24-11-2014 10:27 PM)asha Wrote:  I have not been posting here because of the constant attacks from IM and Colincook, every time I posted something they tried to belittle me. In my first post over a year ago when I told my story and that because of psychic readings I was 12K in debts, Icemaiden was very patronising and as usual said that it was my fault and I should not have called psychics if I did not have the money, as if it is as easy as that.

When I posted about the threat I received from Tim, Colincook was quick to say I was a liar and I have a fake account and Icemaiden followed suit, so I decided not to post anymore, what is the point if every time I try to say something I am accused of either being a fake user or a liar!

I know what you mean Asha. According to Icemaiden I was a member called miss Siaggon in disguise, a weirdo called Georgek (although I don't think I ever answered more than one post of his,) I guess now I'm even you and Popsicle in disguise? Lol.

It all just gets a tad ridiculous, the problem is, other people believe that poison. For the record everyone I'm an art teacher, I have no ulterior motive on here other than I was a victim over 2 years ago when I put myself in debt with compulsive readings. Icemaiden was far from sympathetic, but spiteful and patronising.

There was a member here called bubbles of fun who was dyslexic, Icemaiden and cookfan set on her trying to belittle her, I spoke up for this member because I'm a teacher and deal with bullies myself. The member in question deleted her threads and posts, but Icemaiden was far from a nice spiritual person then. That was in the days where nobody challenged her, since then people have tore her down a strip it two.
25-11-2014, 11:53 AM
(24-11-2014 10:50 PM)Gilly Wrote:  I could be wrong but I think it was a mistake as a few spammers were banned at the same.
This has happened before by mistake.

It could quite possibly be a mistake.There's no reason why they've been banned.Poor iaccf seems to always fall victim to getting caught up in spam.
07-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Asha, I as well have been attacked by the under cover psychic Icemaiden and her minion Iamacollincookfan who now calls himslelf Yourexiscomingbackhonest and Curious2 whom I stronly believe is Icemaiden too!

I too have lost £3000 to relationship healing with Tim Dehaney.
Keep posting!

(24-11-2014 10:27 PM)asha Wrote:  I have not been posting here because of the constant attacks from IM and Colincook, every time I posted something they tried to belittle me. In my first post over a year ago when I told my story and that because of psychic readings I was 12K in debts, Icemaiden was very patronising and as usual said that it was my fault and I should not have called psychics if I did not have the money, as if it is as easy as that.

07-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Nice to meet you Hangingpants Smile
Now I will be accused of talking to myself since both Icemaiden and Yourex aka Collincook fan both claim I am Popsicle.

I don't think people belive that poison , but IM backs up her statement from her fake profiles : Kristen, Curious2 and Dancing Dolly, so it just looks like a group of members are supporting her claims, she is sick and needs help!

I know what you mean Asha. According to Icemaiden I was a member called miss Siaggon in disguise, a weirdo called Georgek (although I don't think I ever answered more than one post of his,) I guess now I'm even you and Popsicle in disguise? Lol.

It all just gets a tad ridiculous, the problem is, other people believe that poison. For the record everyone I'm an art teacher, I have no ulterior motive on here other than I was a victim over 2 years ago when I put myself in debt with compulsive readings. Icemaiden was far from sympathetic, but spiteful and patronising.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why has pink pearl been banned? Sabbie 17 1,150 14-11-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Popsicle is banned again! Yey! Charmed 91 14,288 04-12-2014 02:13 PM
Last Post: Charmed
  is popsicle banned ? Emma13 28 3,331 04-11-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: Emma13
  Colin Cook fan banned Snowqueen 6 1,116 10-10-2014 09:55 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  banned for no reason gabriel 17 3,095 27-06-2013 10:57 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  Should mediums and astrologers be banned from charging fees? psychicdoglover 9 2,780 16-08-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly