Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Healing Scandal
25-11-2014, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 07:46 AM by Popsicle.)
Healing Scandal
Hi All,

With this thread I do not want to resurrect what went on with the 2 previously deleted threads about Tim Dehaney.

As things are moving fast in relation to this matter I have spoken to Trading Standards and they are VERY interested in hearing from anyone that has been a victim of Tim’s healing, a number of reports have already been made but in order to stop Tim from taking advantage of other people once and for all we have to report our experience with the healing, the report is 100% CONFIDENTIAL and Tim will never know you reported him so there cannot be any retributions to you.

If you want to make a report please call Neil Derrick of Trading Standards on: 07801 200 104 he is well aware of the situation and is dealing with this claim.

Please everyone we have to do the right thing here in the name of justice and fairness, also remember that Tim does not have any power over you except the power you give him!

Now, Admin & Tim Dehaney/his minions, the authorities are aware of this forum and this thread in particular, if this thread, which is meant to inform people, is removed it is an admission of guilt on your part.

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Healing Scandal
Thank you!
(25-11-2014 01:57 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  Hi All,

With this thread I do not want to resurrect what went on with the 2 previously deleted threads about Tim.

As things are moving fast in relation to this matter I have spoken to Trading Standards and they are VERY interested in hearing from anyone that has been a victim of Tim’s healing, a number of reports have already been made but in order to stop Tim from taking advantage of other people once and for all we have to report our experience with the healing, the report is 100% CONFIDENTIAL and Tim will never know you reported him so there cannot be any retributions to you.

If you want to make a report please call Neil Derrick of Trading Standards on: 07801 200 104 he is well aware of the situation and is dealing with this claim.

Please everyone we have to do the right thing here in the name of justice and fairness, also remember that Tim does not have any power over you except the power you give him!

Now, Admin & Tim/his minions, the authorities are aware of this forum and this thread in particular, if this thread, which is meant to inform people, is removed it is an admission of guilt on your part.
04-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Doglover .. you're a bit behind .. It's old news .. I had one of the most accurate readings with Tim .. He was accurate too..
07-08-2015, 02:29 PM
My story....

Had relationship healing +15 months lost over £3000.

I have had several psychic readings with Tim over a period of time.

At some point I felt very stuck and wanted a spiritual guidance & once again have purchased a telephone reading via psychiworkshop.net.

During the reading, Tim told me about his weekly relationship healing and said it could help my ex to change his ways & behaviour and could help us to move forward.

He said he would do a 4 week trial to know if it would work for me and my partner before continuing. He told me that he would give me psychic insight into my ex's thoughts, heal our energies and change my ex's behaviour .

Tim predicted initially we would need 6 months of healing at £40 per week.
Tim said he is very positive he can get great results for us and said he saw a very happy future for us both.. Tim has told me the healing would be worth it, he was very positive about it.

6 months came and went! The timescale Tim gave me kept changing, but from Tim’s psychic viewpoint we did great progress, my ex was responding well, I was told to stay positive and hang in there!.

To make a long story short, once we arrived at + 15 months of relationship healing with Tim Dehaney I had enough of empty promises and no progress whatsoever, I have asked Tim to stop.

I found out that all the time my ex had been dating other women!. He had moved on.....

Despite that all the time, Tim Dehaney kept telling me that there were no other women involved and my ex, was only thinking about me!. This was not accurate.

Tim has dismissed the facts saying it was nothing to worry about, these ladies mean nothing, I was the one my ex loved and wanted.

In the end I opened my eyes and realised that there had been no truth in his claims and promises. I was devastated and very sad.

I was supposed to be helped and put all my trust in Tim, but Tim Dehaney took advantage of me at my most vulnerable.

I was confused and couldn't understand how every update TD has told me that things were on track and it was all looking good, we did a good progress when nothing was happening in real life.

When I have questioned the lack of development Tim Dehaney kept telling me that he could see into the psychic side, there is no quick fix, things like that take time, be patient and always said he could ' see ' a very happy future waiting for me if I just hung in there, he asked me to trust him which I did.

Looking back I feel really ashamed and silly, but Tim Dehaney was very convincing at the time and told me he had a very high success rate and he would not go ahead with the healing unless he was sure it will work.

Tim Dehaney said he is so in demand and a very busy full time psychic & if he didn't believe he can get us where I wanted us to be and help to create a happy future for us both, he wouldn't waist his time on my healing! The word ' it would be unethical ' was always repeated.
Tim's statements sounded honest and I believed him.

Tim’s healing does not work! My relationship is over.

I now understand I was scammed and have lost over £3000 to the relationship healing.

My money are gone! I have accepted that and moved on.
I share my story with you to help the next lady who may consider relationship healing with this gentleman, my advice is please don't.

As for Tim's psychic readings-
Many of you have praised Tim Dehaney as being the best psychic and the master himself. In reality his predictions didn't come true, during so many readings I was cold read because looking back non of his predictions came true .
07-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Now i am not one to judge others on the forum, nor point at/accuse others of being certain memebers however you do sound an awful lot like popsicle... just an observation. Also I find it odd doglover that you are sharing this information now? even though you posted approximately a month a go thanking popiscle (for what I can only assume for the post)....

Anyway hope you are healing within yourself now. Thats the important thing.
07-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi Lady P,

Yesterday, finally some members stood up to bullying and intimidation which went on here for a long time and hopefully now we can post without been bullied and attacked. This is a forum for the people where we shall be able to post good and negative experiences about psychic, healing and alike, without been intimidated and belittled.....

Yesterday Collincookfan aka Yourex has left this forum, hopefully there will be changes from now on, therefore I have decided to post my story.

Not to seek revange, I'm an adult and have paid for healing because I belived it would help me, so I have only myself to blame.

But I don't want anyone else go through the same situation, and feel twice heartbroken. For +15 months on a weekly basis Tim has given me hope, and I lived from week to week waiting for the miracle he was to deliver.

Maybe I sound like Popsicle maybe not, it's really beyond me what people on this forum think, I am accused of been Snow White, Popsicle, Mymy, Noble Hunertus to mention a few.

I speak to some ladies on here and all our stores sound the same, same promises, same 'hang in there', same updates about chakras been combined, almost identical email updates , yes 10 stories could be 1, since the way Tim has been dealing with us and the way he as updating us via email in many cases was identical.

I can assure you that I'm not Popsicile.

Yes I admit I was vulnerable and would do everything to get my relationship back, but the time is a great healer, today I am much stronger have learned a lesson and I see a bright future ahead of me.
Yes, I have stopped with readings, the bad experience I have had with TD has not scared me, I have learned a lesson from it and all the time I try to improve myself to be a better person. I belive in Karma and that we all get what we deserve Wink What goes around come around.....

I have shared my story to help others who maybe are told they need distance realtionship healing to 'save their relationship'. Please don't your heart will be broken twice....it was in my case once he left me and once again 15 months when I realised Tim's promises and his healing work is not real.

Once again I must stress I have no personal grudge against TD, I have accepted the fact that I have lost my money, have learned from it and have closed the book.

I wish you a great weekend
x
07-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Thank you for sharing your story Doglover i am in agreement that is extreme and I really do feel you were taken advantage of. I can totally see why you are as angry as you are. and I really do hope others reading will be put off from undertaking a similar route following your story and people who offer such services remember should also take note at consequences of providing such an ongoing service that makes someone so dependant of you and are you really helping them or just counting the pounds?
07-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Thank you Yogabunny, I am not angry anymore .....at some point I was very angry, but the time has healed my anger and I see it it all from another perspective.

I am not seeking revenge or bear a grudge, I did a mistake and trusted TD with my time and money. I believe in Karma and Karma works in mysterious ways....what comes around goes around.

If my post can help 1 single soul from not parting with her/his hard earned cash then my goal is achieved.
07-08-2015, 05:39 PM
yes exactly and that is a way to find the healing yourself which i do feel you have already started to find..let the anger out and as you say then let it go..but yes sharing your story is certainly eye opening as to what goes on and its good to let others know and they can make their own minds up and gain support if needed if they feel they have been in a similar position.
08-08-2015, 03:07 PM
this man sounds awful, I am a member of the healing divorce through chakra manipulation society and it is people like this that undermine our pivotal research into this area of psychic ability. I do it simply because it is my calling and why I only charge 80 pounds an hour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crystal Healing. Is it just rubbish? Psychicfamily 6 3,109 09-07-2016 09:01 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Relationship healing Tim Dehaney DogLover11 6 1,414 18-08-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely
  £50 a month for over the phone healing Star111 6 1,435 27-01-2014 09:09 PM
Last Post: alf0406
  Healing rituals and bad spirits on a Philippine island mecheeta 0 1,399 05-02-2012 07:32 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Reiki Healing Blair 6 1,204 09-07-2011 12:26 PM
Last Post: anazonerose
  German minister urges tough action over dioxins scandal tanqing369 0 707 10-01-2011 08:36 AM
Last Post: tanqing369