Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tristan Morell Now On Psychic Today
25-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Tristan Morell Now On Psychic Today
Tristan Morell is now back on Psychic Today. I have had a reading with Tristan and what he predicted for me is materialising in the correct time scales he given. One of the top featured readers on Psychic Today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Tristan Morell Now On Psychic Today
Really ? Funny that how much u praise him as very few people had same experience. Nothing ever materialised for me and had other 2 ppl telling me they wasted rather a lot of money on him so very surprised now. Wonder who you really are ....
26-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Rats u do sound like Tristan.
Self promoting yourself are u ?
Dear oh dear ,
so u back on PTV after leaving Tamara TV? Why?
27-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Love it....how things have changed....there was a time we'd all be lining up for a reading after a positive feedback...now we smell a rat from a mile!
27-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Sidney. You are absolutely spot on. Just read about all the feedback about Tristan and wonder. Is it real ? Or is it mixture of one or two lucky ones where Tristan got it right by chance or things unfolded naturally and the rest is Tristan vouching for himself ? How sad id that
28-11-2014, 12:15 PM
He is NOT a real deal. In my reading he talked about himself most of the time , what he has predicted never happened and found out later ( as this was regarding someone else) that his validations or rather presumptions were wrong. Didn't know that at the time so back then I had follow up reading when he was reading from home. Could hardly hear him found him arrogant and careless. Completely disappointed with him. That's why I asked others about their readings
What a waste of money !!!!!!!! Nothing ever happened not even close what he predicted ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle Knight lighten-your-psychic-load-today ilovemichelle 0 1,340 29-04-2011 09:32 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle