Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
At whatpoint should a sitter become aware they might havea problem
02-12-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 06:59 PM by yourexiscomingbackhonest.)
At whatpoint should a sitter become aware they might havea problem
I ended my own reading cycle quite some time ago, but in the early days it was crazy, I'd be on the phone to one psychic whilst looking at the website on PTV to see if a favourite one was available and then do back to back calls. At the time I could not see the problem as the problem with my broken relationship was overwhelming me. 2 calls a day became 15 plus a week and 60 a month, it was horrendous because although cost was not an issue the emotional cost was horrific as I got to the point with readings that it wasn't that I didn't want to move on, I simply did not know how to, I had become so embedded in the behaviour that there seemed little motivation to change. Gradually I realised that my predictions might not happen (the road to realising they definitely won't is a very long one) Eventually I stopped the readings and my life without readings was more rewarding. So I guess too much is when you are having multiple readings over one issue, sad thing is only you can call time on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: At whatpoint should a sitter become aware they might havea problem
I was never at this level of readings but even so I agree with you that the emotional cost is the true price you pay.
In order to stop you really have to want to. And when you truly do you find the inner reserves to do so.
03-12-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: At whatpoint should a sitter become aware they might havea problem
Absolutely, it embarrasses me now when I look back, but gladly it was a dark cloud that has moved