Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic's recommending readers
06-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Psychic's recommending readers
There's been a lot of slating I've noticed recently that psychics from various sites are advertising other readers to bring them business. Let me tell you--I'm a psychic/reader myself -- can tell you that this is unusual. It's very competitive when you work on the phone psychic lines -- a reader is in constant competition with the others and aims to better themselves from the next guy.
Thought I'd clear up that little misunderstanding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Psychic's recommending readers
Enrico
You don't seem to understand all we want from psychics is true validations and predictions which actually happen. I personally don't fuss about timeframes but I do want the rest as said earlier.

Perhaps not only one - only can speak for myself.
06-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Sadly Enrico some people won't acknowledge the reality... in all fairness a lot of said by **some** is simply done in order to cast seeds of doubt over people as opposed to said because they genuinely think that.... I guess paranoia is a strange thing at times **shrugs**
06-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Enrico, I understand that phone readers compete between themselves but I know for a fact, as I have evidence of a forum member here that disguised as a client got information from another member and then recommended a psychic to that member; what the genuine member did not know was that the psychic recommended was the very same person that recommended her the psychic. She discovered the trick when after a second call to the psychic she got suspicious so she made up a story to the fake member and called again the psychic, guess what? The psychic repeated the very same story she made up…. This happened on this forum!
08-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Exactly what evidence does anyone have other than the word of people on a forum?... unless I see solid hard evidence, that can prove beyond any reasonable doubt, then I have to be honest and say I am not so quick to believe everything I read on here.. sorry, that was not meant offensively, it's just the truth is open to a lot of interpretation sometimes...

I use one phone line only... it's cheap.. well cheaper than 40 odd quid a reading... I may not be phoning every week or month, but I have never once felt that notes were taken, they didn't appear to know me or why I was phoning... I also don't think people pose on here to promote other psychics... I agree with Enrico it would be a pointless thing. People have posed in order to promote themselves.. but then at the same time a lot of the PTV psychics used to be active members on here.. and the schedule was posted.. sadly the mob ruined that and it went when things started to get quite out of hand with the attacks on psychics and all things psychic and spiritual... I think a lot of psychics, especially phone psychics, would be too scared to come anywhere near this forum for fear of the way they would be received.
08-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Icemaiden: you are right in what you say - everything put on here is based on idle gossip with no truth or back up. Like anything else there's some talented readers and some with zero talent or psychic ability. Sorry to have to bring this up as I know it's a dirty word- but the ENTERTAINMENTS ONLY disclaimer means what it says. Nobody should live there life based on what a reader says.
I've often noticed on here that anything positive anyone has to say is trashed.
08-12-2014, 05:34 PM
You get good and bad in all professions... it's the way of the world.. and there is a lot more good in those professions than bad, unfortunately the bad is often discussed or spoken about more than the good... which is again the same as other things.. I mean we have whole programs dedicated to rogue traders.. but where are the programs dedicated to exposing the good ones? Or giving them some kudos? It's the same with the news.. all we see is the bad, never the good.

Unfortunately a small group do not like anything positive posted about a psychic and will hurl accusations the minute anyone says they have a good reason... I mean I use Psychic sofa because its cheaper than PTV and the others... I would much rather spend my hard earned money on my children or a night out .... because I use psychic sofa someone attempted to imply I had some vested interest in the company... which comes in the wake of being accused of all but running PTV and this forum.. none of which is true.. but the truth doesn't matter as positive stories doesn't fit for some..... it has been this way for a while .. which is why a lot of people stopped posting or are reluctant to post.

Phone lines are clear on the entertainments clause... I guess readings on phone lines are meant to be a bit of fun, or an occasional treat, not something to be had daily... I have had good readings and some god awful ones.. I just won't use the reader again if they are awful.. I was also given a refund by psychic sofa because a reader one time (this was ages ago) couldn't connect with me but I was still charged... they refunded without any hassle with an apology... but then I realised in the first couple of minutes there was no connection...
08-12-2014, 07:26 PM
This is very true -- there are good and bad in every professions but the public tend to want to hear more about the negative and failures rather than successes.
I use psychics occasionally. I use a reader on Sundial Psychics which is part of Psychic Switchboard where I work -- and yes -- I even occasionally use a reader on Psysofa. I wouldn't dream of disclosing the readers I use for fear of being accused of advertising.
I've observed this forum -- it's sad the way it's attracting some very angry people who don't seem to understand that readings are not meant for us to live our lives by. I've had some dreadful readings myself -- so bad that I really do wonder how they've managed to get jobs as psychics. But I have had some good ones too.
A reader can't get every damn thing right. People will slate psychics and slate them but continually use them. How many times have people had an awful reading from a gypsy at the seaside? Would you live by it? Would you go back again for more?
I think it's good for psychics to discuss on here -- otherwise the posters are only getting one sided discussions. For a good debate the polar opposites are needed.
18-12-2014, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 10:34 AM by leon.)
I am love psychic. I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reviews about psychic readers on other sites jaks111 14 2,517 19-10-2015 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sabbie