Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text on site
05-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Text on site
If anyone from The Cirlce reads this forum i'd just like to say that your site is pretty good, but it could do with the text enlarging a little when you hit those links that say more.

Is it just my eyes or does anyone else feel the same.

Just a little positive criticism
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2011, 06:21 AM
RE: Text on site
I had a reading with a female reader on the circle site yesterday not only was she extremely rude to me but she also told me she was correct in what she seen. I have to say what rubbish she was. I don't appreciate people who tell me they are right when there was no validations at all and the situation was totally read incorrectly. When I challenged her on a particular issue I knew was wrong she was very very rude xx
22-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Looks like they could do with brushing up on their customer service skills! Someone will get into trouble.
12-08-2011, 10:13 AM
jsut found this thread, i think your'e right, they could do with a little attention here and there
13-10-2011, 08:09 PM
RE: Text on site to galpers
I think the circle is horrible I use wendy J psychicpredictions.tv or Lilly Anne
xxxxx
13-10-2011, 09:53 PM
I use Abbie on the circle she is lovely 1 prediction true so far and in timeline but again proof is in the pudding and time is running out on a biggy.
21-06-2012, 08:08 PM
(13-10-2011 09:53 PM)Blondie Wrote:  I use Abbie on the circle she is lovely 1 prediction true so far and in timeline but again proof is in the pudding and time is running out on a biggy.

I have used Jenni B, she was my favourite then I realised she was blagging me and keeping me on the phone. Made some predictions and told me not to contact the person in question. It drove me mad the 'wait' that she expected me to do. So I text the person something really friendly, hi how you doing, and I got a reply. Rang and spoke to Jenni B and she got rather snotty with me for not doing what she told me to do!!!!
21-06-2012, 09:09 PM
The new menu item is pretty good that you can search for certain skills, I like that and never noticed it before so I assume it's new!
01-07-2012, 10:14 AM
(13-10-2011 09:53 PM)Blondie Wrote:  I use Abbie on the circle she is lovely 1 prediction true so far and in timeline but again proof is in the pudding and time is running out on a biggy.

hi blondie i have been using Abbie for 12 months now she is always consistant and adamant that her readings are correct but times keep passing so dont know what to think anymore
24-12-2012, 10:10 AM
(22-07-2011 08:34 AM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  Looks like they could do with brushing up on their customer service skills! Someone will get into trouble.

Customer skills are very important in this field.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elaine R from the site The circle Sianr 0 207 28-08-2017 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sianr