Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update
09-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Update
Hello all, I don't come on this site very much now but do like to see what everyone is up to
I joined in 2011 after years of having crap psychic readings from psychic tv. I had gone through a bad breakup which left me without confidence, I knew that some psychics could predict the future as I found one 15 years ago in the back of Cosmo that was £20 a go and amazing but lost his number so I went in search of another

Well good news is I got engaged in September and it was predicted by an independent psychic , it was only when I found this lady that I stopped having the weekly readings and life felt better and moved on, the person I was predicted to be engaged to and eventually marry was not the guy we were talking about but they do share the same name , but the month of engagement was spot on as has 80% of the other stuff predicted

There was another lady on psychic sofa (Julie) who I did call privately who also got it right , timing was delayed and a lot of the stuff didn't make sense at the time but it does now

As soon as I stopped with the readings life started to move and get better

Xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Update
Thank you for coming back to update its lovely to hear a happy ending.
I do believe some have genuine psychic ability and the only one I have met is face to face also.
Either way the main thing is you decided to let go and something really good came your way x
09-12-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Update
Thanks for sharing your story Princess Jane.Its refreshing to hear a good prediction with a happy ending on this forum.I know that there are some genuine psychics around,your post restores my faith. X

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey - My update Muffins 14 1,948 31-03-2016 06:51 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 114 9,726 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
Brick Valentines Day Update Dancing Dolly 12 2,178 16-07-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: stylewar