Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.!
15-11-2010, 01:35 PM
WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.!
I love Tamara and her UNIQUE way of presenting and a great natural psychic. She is a natural on TV. Sooooo relaxed, calming and comes out with funny, checky moments. has me in stitches.. I look out for her on Psychic Tv. When is she on Next.????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.!
(15-11-2010 01:35 PM)Bizzylizzy Wrote:  I love Tamara and her UNIQUE way of presenting and a great natural psychic. She is a natural on TV. Sooooo relaxed, calming and comes out with funny, checky moments. has me in stitches.. I look out for her on Psychic Tv. When is she on Next.????

I'd love to know when Tamara's on next too. She is my absolute favorite psychic on PI. Haven't seen her on the show much recently though :-(. Have had a few readings with her and everything that she's ever told me has come true. Also, I asked her to do psychic styling with me and it worked a treat. I also agree with you Bizzylizzy that she has a unique way of presenting - I just think that although the rest are good, she's a cut above them. If anyone knows when she's on next please let us know!
11-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Has any one tried Tamaras love corner ?
11-02-2011, 10:24 AM
(11-02-2011 07:42 AM)mecheeta Wrote:  Has any one tried Tamaras love corner ?

No, but i'd like too Big Grin
14-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Guys!!

I am happy to tell you all that Tamarra will be on this afternoon from 3pm-9pm!!

Not only will the Goddess of Love be gracing our screens on Valentines Day but I will be grabbing her before she goes on air to post a message on our facebook page from our Webcam!

Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychic-TV and catch it from 2.00-2.30!!

The Webcam is going to be a new thing that i will be experimenting with so please do let me know what you think of it and if there are any particular topics you would like to hear about!!

Happy Valentines Day guys!!

Love and Light,

Psychic TV

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2011, 11:37 PM
[quote='PsychicTV' pid='906' dateline='1297684299']
Hi Guys!!

I am happy to tell you all that Tamarra will be on this afternoon from 3pm-9pm!!

Not only will the Goddess of Love be gracing our screens on Valentines Day but I will be grabbing her before she goes on air to post a message on our facebook page from our Webcam!

The Webcam is going to be a new thing that i will be experimenting with so please do let me know what you think of it and if there are any particular topics you would like to hear about!!

Yes there are a couple of topics i saw Laurence touch on this the other day..which is living in the moment and I know much has been talked about generally about the power of now..but this seems so hard to achieve!!!!!! (it may mean a shortage of texts that topic!!!)

The other thing which I am trying to practice is Lyn's statement of letting it go to the universe. I can see the wisdom of this but..sometimes when you get a psychic reading it is because there is a fracture in your trust with the world and that is why in part it can be healing..so for me I would like to know..how do you go from that pace of dented trust to trusting the universe to deal with it..

Thought of a couple of shows..as i think many people like to learn more about the tools and specifics of the psychic realm as well as being 'entertained'

Thought of a 'Harry Potter show' with a guest appearance from Sophia Vancy and her magical dictionary and egg and Karina... I think there are alot of topics to be touched on..within this (I'm not a Potter fan) but it seems it could link some of Sophia's skills to Karina's knowledge

Also an Alice in Wonderland Show..broken into sections of learning about the use of playing cards in readings, the white rabbit section whereby we learn more about Spirit timings as this seems to confuse people, and will you over come the obstacles in your life how ever large or small to open the door onto your future..
I have to put Debbie into the mix for this..and Holly as Alice,
15-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Also John mentioned the how in a reading and I am keen to know more about this..in terms of us not worrying about the how something will come about.

And lastly (for now) I would like to know about memory and the psychic..I know that the psychic does not remember as it is from the guides..but that for example John talks about tapping back into the energy. sammie talks of something feeling 'familiar' how does memory work with the guides and our readings..?

Thank you
17-02-2011, 11:21 PM
theres a podcast from tamara on psychic radio

http://www.myspiritradio.com/show-profil...amme_id=48
18-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Tamara is on right now.....
18-02-2011, 12:34 AM
(15-02-2011 11:37 PM)flamered Wrote:  [quote='PsychicTV' pid='906' dateline='1297684299']
Hi Guys!!

Yes there are a couple of topics i saw Laurence touch on this the other day..which is living in the moment and I know much has been talked about generally about the power of now..but this seems so hard to achieve!!!!!! (it may mean a shortage of texts that topic!!!)

The other thing which I am trying to practice is Lyn's statement of letting it go to the universe. I can see the wisdom of this but..sometimes when you get a psychic reading it is because there is a fracture in your trust with the world and that is why in part it can be healing..so for me I would like to know..how do you go from that pace of dented trust to trusting the universe to deal with it..

Thought of a couple of shows..as i think many people like to learn more about the tools and specifics of the psychic realm as well as being 'entertained'

Thought of a 'Harry Potter show' with a guest appearance from Sophia Vancy and her magical dictionary and egg and Karina... I think there are alot of topics to be touched on..within this (I'm not a Potter fan) but it seems it could link some of Sophia's skills to Karina's knowledge

Also an Alice in Wonderland Show..broken into sections of learning about the use of playing cards in readings, the white rabbit section whereby we learn more about Spirit timings as this seems to confuse people, and will you over come the obstacles in your life how ever large or small to open the door onto your future..
I have to put Debbie into the mix for this..and Holly as Alice,

I like The Power of Now topic...no better man to do it than Laurence too...watched him last night..indeed had a text answered by him when he was blindfolded..was funny to watch but man was he good!! Smile He should do that again! And of course The Power of Now subject, as we all really should embrace this aspect more, rather than wondering what will happen or dwell on what has happened! Thanks Flammered x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY ASTROLOGY; A GREAT TIME FOR COSMIC ORDERING! psychicdoglover 0 136 05-05-2017 04:04 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Feeling Great About Yourself misssaigon 12 2,074 05-09-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
Rainbow my readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 0 816 11-01-2013 02:27 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  psychic readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 19 6,294 11-07-2012 10:16 AM
Last Post: Mitzu
  Tamara Warren27/12 9 2,412 03-04-2012 06:39 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  Sam, Demian, now SKY ? YES GREAT! Kool Kat 6 2,193 21-10-2011 04:50 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  Tamara Trousseu lizcancer girl 15 3,340 25-07-2011 08:54 PM