Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any suggestions guys?
16-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Any suggestions guys?
Hi you guys....Christmas is round the corner, I feel like a reading this time of the year, any suggestions guys? I'll take pot luck and take any genuine recommendations from you. Tongue peace x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Any suggestions guys?
Lisa at love dove or
Anne scholes. X
16-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks Star111....I'll try Lisa at Love Dove....Smile
16-12-2014, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 11:53 PM by Star111.)
Let me know how you get on Smile
Both Lisa and Anne have told me EXACTLY the same days apart so I don't doubt my prediction coming in!
Very interesting readings from them ... It's been a long time coming. Ps - it's not about an ex x
I must add nothin I've asked either. Completely given me the same thing. And yes I wil update if/when it happens xx
17-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Try Mary Akinson on facebook she is good and is reasonably priced she has been quite accurate for me so far she does mainly email readings
17-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I've never heard of her. Is she good then janjanstar?
17-12-2014, 06:00 PM
I've contacted Lisa Lovedove for an email reading....I kinda like the sound of this Mary Atkinson guy, she has her own website Janjanstar....Hey, from her testimonials she seems correct about a lotta things, I'm totally going to try her....I'll let you guys know the outcome, cheers....Tongue
17-12-2014, 09:24 PM
My suggestion is to not bother with having a reading Cruella! Why don't you save your money and resist the temptation?
18-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Why not spend the money you would use for a reading on buying a deck of cards.. and when you want readings, pull yourself a few cards out... it's a great way to learn how to read them.. helps to open your mind and heart to your own intuition and will save you a lot of money :-)..

A good deck to buy is a deck called the psychic tarot.. you can buy them on Amazon for about 11 quid I think.. they have really indepth meanings, are a mish mash between an oracle deck and a tarot deck and will give you an over view on questions you have.... will save phoning phone lines or spending 20 quid a pop all the time on readings, only to then question if the reading was any good.
18-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Mary is good i would only really use her now, she did predict quite a lot of things for me next year which I can't see happening but if it does I will let you know

I agree with Icemaiden2 that it was I do its quite interesting and saves money too!

I have promised myself not to have anymore readings but hope you enjoy your one from Mary she has 24k followers very popular

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi Guys Spooky Steve 181 21,716 19-06-2015 09:24 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Goodbye Guys Enrico 4 662 02-04-2015 06:06 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  From a Guys Angle Mr KoolJ 101 12,686 18-01-2014 10:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden