Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why?
21-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Why?
Boring. No arguments? Where is everyone?
I remember the good old days on here when there was always a good slanging match going on.
Come on people the forum will die. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Why?
I quite agree Gilly. Lets have a good old slanging match, we may get annoyed at some of the arguments but a good over heated debate gets the forum going. Perhaps you and me Gilly could start one, lol.
21-12-2014, 10:01 AM
(21-12-2014 08:40 AM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  I quite agree Gilly. Lets have a good old slanging match, we may get annoyed at some of the arguments but a good over heated debate gets the forum going. Perhaps you and me Gilly could start one, lol.

Ha ha I had a little too much of the festive spirit when I posted this Blush

Oh wait...just had a thought, maybe I was possessed by a festering spirit Big Grin
23-12-2014, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 11:50 AM by Noble Hunertus.)
Think the reason why the forums gone quiet is because people get Pi---- off with not being able to post what they want. If you have a moan about psychic then someone will moan that we're being negative and have nothing nice to say and why do we come on here! Yet, if we do put something positive down then the skeptic side attack and say that readers a load of old BSHT and we're advertising them.
Then there's the other camp that say no arguments! As this is a forum one would expect disputes, it's an open forum so why some come on and say they hate disagreements beats me. That's one of the reasons people aren't posting, they're fed up.
Anyway, having said all that, Merry Christmas everyone.
23-12-2014, 12:12 PM
I think Noble has hit the nail on the head :-)...

Although to be fair I have been busy and ill... not a great combination... I am ill every xmas, have been since I was a kid.. this one it seems is no exception LMAO.. this time of year is always a busy one for everyone.... and I get to do all my xmas food shopping tomorrow.. yay (a very sarcastic yay I might add)...
23-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Nicely put Noble and very true.
24-12-2014, 07:50 AM
I agree with Nobie .. We should be able to discuss both positive and negative readers without being jumped on .. after all, it's all a matter of opinion. I enjoy a good debate so long as it doesn't become personal... Those members on here who want an argument free forum and only discuss what they find fitting have their way .. a boring forum where people won't discuss anymore..

I also wish everyone here a Happy Christmas xxxxx
24-12-2014, 10:50 AM
I agree with Noble.