Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me?
08-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me?
You joined the forum 27-10-14 saying that I've been negative, I've never even conversed with you. Ever. So you've signed up with another a/c possibly. - you are repeatedly stalking me - I haven't posted in a longtime so why the negative ratings? I chat to people via PM not that its anything to do with you.

Your coming across as wierdo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me?
sassy im not twilight obviously but couldn't help to have closer look at what`s going on here ... so when I looked at both of your profiles I discovered you are both equally bad. you gave twilight negative ratings and so did twilight so if you say twilight is stalking you then you stalk him too lol

and so where exactly is your point ?! if you want others to be nice to you do the same, it usually works - trust me !
08-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Clarity - your wrong actually, the first rating was done to me, then i retaliated. I am a nice person thanks, just some people are not.
09-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Honestly Clarity/Twilight.... Don't you think these negative ratings you keep adding are a wee bit childish?) Honestly, one ratings more than enough but you keep adding one after the other... you, Twilight, Happy Go Girl, Treacle, Emma.... You do actually come across as being one and the same person as your giving each other lots of positive ratings...

You can't blame sassy for retaliating.... it's not very nice.... Sassy, if I were you I'd ignore them.... they mean nothing and it's the same old user names that are continually bad rating members....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
09-01-2015, 09:31 AM
snowqueen you will not get me into any sort of fights. you are very stupid if you think you do. this is my only name and so I will not react to your stupendous comments. this forum is going down because of people like you and your second nickname sassy, im sure you have many more
09-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Clarity/Happy Go Girl/Treacle/Emma.... I think you've made yourself quite obvious.... Well! Well! Well! What a surprise... Treacle has given me a negative rating, lol...

I don't think I'm the reason people haven't been posting... Since I haven't been on this forum for a while I really can't imagine go girl how you come to that conclusion... Lol.. No, I'm not sassy... I haven't got lots of accounts... just the one... I really wouldn't have the time... We don't all act like you go girl..

If you don't want conflict... Then don't create it by being nasty... You can go ahead and write a group of negative ratings on my profile from clarity/treacle/happy go girl etc., they don't mean a damn thing to me... Lol Rolleyes

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
09-01-2015, 08:30 PM
(09-01-2015 09:31 AM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  snowqueen you will not get me into any sort of fights. you are very stupid if you think you do. this is my only name and so I will not react to your stupendous comments. this forum is going down because of people like you and your second nickname sassy, im sure you have many more

Lmao oh happy_go_girl, snowqueen see's through the b.s on the forum, im my own person sassy. end of. If you dont like it tough. Ive conversed via pm with many members on the forum, just not you and your different aliases. You come across as very bitter and petty, how many second names have you got, twilight, clarity the list goes on..the forums going down because of people like you. You had numerous negative ratings and i can see why. Snowqueen adds to the forum not sure what you add and your different personas clarity, twilight add other than hostility and negativity..thats the reason the forum is going down hill. I and a number of people cant be arsed with the b.s.
I came to this forum in good faith to share and gain knowledge with like minded people. You posted that i was a psychic when i joined never heard such b.s and with no evidence to back it up and now you want to say you dont want to be involved in any fights. I wonder how people have you said that to? Are you a psychic. Dont play the victim when you started the drama in the first place.
Snowqueen im on a different forum with lots of members drop me a p.m if you want the link. The people are kind, friendly, honest, helpfull and knowledgable. That goes to anyone else who is decent with integrity.
10-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Hi Sassy, I agree with you regarding the ratings section .. It's childish and completely unnessesary. In my opinion admin should get rid of it.

It only gives people the excuse to bitch. - and usually people do not give any reason for their comments.

However, if someone does give negative ratings - don't bite back. Or make a comment on theirs simply explaining what they have left for you and ask why. Don't 'bite' it encourages negativity.

This tread has again turned into accusations - sayin people are under lots of different user names. I can not understand exactly WHY most on here even care??
10-01-2015, 04:44 PM
There are some very good forums around where one can find good paranormal spiritual discussions.. The problem with it on here is there is far too much backbiting, that's what I found anyway. Just google.. you'll find plenty more..
11-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone... I haven't been active on this forum for a few months now... I've hopped on here as I wanted to point out The Spirit & Destiny forum which is so much better than this one if you're interested in topics of a spiritual angle....

There are proper moderators... the people on board are nice decent spiritual people... not nasty and spiteful as I've come across on here.... they would soon be thrown off the forum if they spoke to people like some do here... no psychic bashers... just good honest decent people who want to genuinely discuss...

Happy New Year to you all.., I won't send the link in case it would be considered as spamming....x.,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  banned for no reason gabriel 17 2,912 27-06-2013 10:57 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  The voice of reason.. chrisw316 41 5,085 05-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: chrisw316