Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Sofa crazy recruitment
10-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Psychic Sofa crazy recruitment
I am a reader on Psychic Sofa I believe in the psychic world and what I do I am a single mother no victim but a fighter, nobody has ever given me anything and 3 years ago I put all my efforts into psychic sofa and ended my time on the circle as sofa was busier and the management were better. I the last two months the Manchester based management at psychic sofa have gone recruitment bad. They have taken on all the rubbish psychic tv have got rid of and them who jumped ship as earning no money there due to the same over recruitment. The management at psychic sofa do not give a damn about us the readers who bring the revenue in for 20p a minute even charging us to do our wages, so ask what do they think of the customers. Complain? You may as well talk to the wall all we get is limp wristed voicemails informing us not to read for hoax callers they should be blocking anyway. Before Christmas one evening I logged on when kids went to bed at what was a usual busy time 6 readers on calls 34 waiting all brand new. I never knew there were so many pro psychics in the UK. So before you have a reading with psychic sofa remember they do not give a poo about us so they will not give a poo about the customer. Profit via recruitment is all they care about now. And be honest none of their new recruits are actually psychic they are fakes and as a psychic I am calling them fakes. You want a reading on sofa only use the guys that been there ages trust me. Psychic phone reader believe me your better respected cleaning the toilets in McDonalds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Psychic Sofa crazy recruitment
Yes Mitzi and they are diverting calls to the new Australian readers to keep them busy as well I have been told. Did you get the latest limp wristed voicemail about emailing us negative feedback? Yes well we know why negative feedback the crap they have taken on and we all get tared with the same brush, my kids are my life and sofa bosses couldnt give a f*** if they ate or not. Nor care if readings are good or not. Ollie you are rumbled
11-01-2015, 04:04 PM
(11-01-2015 01:46 PM)Angrylady Wrote:  Yes Mitzi and they are diverting calls to the new Australian readers to keep them busy as well I have been told. Did you get the latest limp wristed voicemail about emailing us negative feedback? Yes well we know why negative feedback the crap they have taken on and we all get tared with the same brush, my kids are my life and sofa bosses couldnt give a f*** if they ate or not. Nor care if readings are good or not. Ollie you are rumbled

Hi angrylady- I'm sorry to hear about your concerns regarding Psysofa -- I take it reading on the phone hotlines is your main source of revenue? May I suggest Kooma as a platform to work from -- are a very busy line with back-to-back calls. I have just quit working for them as a reader due to expanding my own website plus having a normal day-to-day job.
I used to work for Psysofa -- all I can say is that Kooma is a lot more busier -- another good thing about them is that they don't take an admin fee like Psysofa do -- so you're earnings will be much higher.
I know what it's like being self-employed and totally reliant on the calls that come in. The best of luck to you and mitzi too.Big Grin
11-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Hi Mitzi yes you are so right we are getting the flack for bad readings because of who they have taken on, they would have 100 readers logged on because they make money no matter how many logged on, more log on more £2 admin they take a week as well, all the 5 day psychic trainees from psychic tv have joined us because ptv has same over recruitment issues. And Mitzi did you mean California psychics? Do not trust Jessica West she gets a big bonus everyone she recruits soon as your in she wants you out to make more room I worked for them 6 months and quit as a single mum I can not work the hours they require in the middle of the night. Hi Enrico so glad you know the sofa management are a shower of sh** too and good luck in your new jobs. My children being fed is more important than their recruitment, my pride in my readings is more important than their profits. Psychic sofa you are a bad company and like Mitzi says you never used to be
12-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Look at it now right now 9 on calls 27 available fuming lady never mind angry lady its ok Ollie I will give my kids beans on toast again everyday next week as well while the fakes you have employed give made up readings to the public
12-01-2015, 08:49 PM
is that all they pay you ???? £0.20 a minute ???????????? Jeesus ...no wonder many readers try to keep clients on the phone , Im not saying you do
12-01-2015, 08:59 PM
(12-01-2015 08:04 PM)Angrylady Wrote:  Look at it now right now 9 on calls 27 available fuming lady never mind angry lady its ok Ollie I will give my kids beans on toast again everyday next week as well while the fakes you have employed give made up readings to the public

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Angry lady. Have you tried calling the administration dept of psychicsofa? If you've been a reader on there for 3 years then surely they should give you priority of calls? I've had many readings from psychicsofa in the past, I've noticed just lately that there are a lot more readers than usual.

I used to be self-employed about 10 years ago, not as a psychic of course but freelance writing. Waiting for work to come in was always a big worry, especially at the time when my children were living at home. I do relate to what you're going through.

I do hope you have a bit of luck and more calls. Who knows, I may have spoken to you on the phone before as I've used many readers on that site.
12-01-2015, 09:24 PM
It can be very unpredictable working on the phone lines... I should know, as I used to do it... Yes, I know Psychic Sofa aren't the best of payers... The one advantage they did have when I worked on there was they could always be relied upon to be busy... Obviously a lot of that has changed now?

Have you thought of working for a few other phone lines in addition to psychic sofa? I used to work for two or three at a time when I used to do them... it's always a good idea to have a few more strings to your bow...
12-01-2015, 09:53 PM
(10-01-2015 07:19 PM)Angrylady Wrote:  I am a reader on Psychic Sofa I believe in the psychic world and what I do I am a single mother no victim but a fighter, nobody has ever given me anything and 3 years ago I put all my efforts into psychic sofa and ended my time on the circle as sofa was busier and the management were better. I the last two months the Manchester based management at psychic sofa have gone recruitment bad. They have taken on all the rubbish psychic tv have got rid of and them who jumped ship as earning no money there due to the same over recruitment. The management at psychic sofa do not give a damn about us the readers who bring the revenue in for 20p a minute even charging us to do our wages, so ask what do they think of the customers.

That's absolutely disgraceful pay... 20p per min??? You cannot be serious!!!!! I wouldn't even get out of bed for that ....yet I moan about the pay being a dancer....... Sorry to hear about it very angry lady....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
13-01-2015, 08:17 AM
I guess 20p per min would work out at about £12 per hour, that's if works consistent of course. Ps are doing themselves a disservice if they're recruiting readers from everywhere. I don't use many readers these days but I've noticed lots of new faces on there, most of them have no testimonials. Looking at things from a readers point of view (and they are only human like us) its a disgrace to the ones who have worked on there a long time and have brought in The profit. I don't blame angry lady for being very livid. I have noticed the sites overflowing with new faces, even after midnight when about a few months ago there would be only one or two on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,080 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 28,393 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 87 17,677 14-11-2017 01:50 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,036 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46