Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Believer or not???
11-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Believer or not???
Hello

I'm new to this forum however have been reading the posts as a guest for some months. I'm interested to know who amongst you are believers and who are not? I have to be honest and say that I am althought I believe that readings are more to gain insight than they are to predict the future.

Any thoughts??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Believer or not???
i guess if they are insight then most would not get a reading as they like to get predictions. maybe that should be stated if this is the case.
11-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi Youexiscomingbackhonest

Yeah totally understand what your saying, I suppose that I'm just at a point just now that I'm trying not to cling onto 'predictions' I have had a reading before (3 years ago) that did come to fruition however it wasn't connected to a particular person, it was more of an event that would take place. I suppose what I'm wondering just now is why so many people don't seem to have there predictions happen....is it because they are tied to a particular person?? Sorry I'm rambling a bit lol.
11-01-2015, 02:24 PM
I am a believer otherwise I wouldn't be having readings in the first place .. I would guess that goes for most people on here. However, there are so many fakes that turn to psychic reading for a living that now it's hard to sort through the genuine and fakes amongst the readers. In my experience there are genuine or some better than others or the ones that can tell a good believable yarn.. Unfortunately most go in the latter category..
Yes, I think most are love problems that people seek answers too..
11-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Hi Kristen

Thanks for responding, I guess the reason I'm asking is that while I've been on here for some months reading posts just as a guest it looked like a lot of people had become very skeptical. I do agree with you thou about there being a lot of fakes & people that can just spin a good yarn.
11-01-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm a believer .. However, no psychic gets everything accurate .. Like you mentioned an event happening .. Nothing to do with a certain person.

I think a psychics own bias (good or bad) comes into play, and messaged don't get 'purely channeled' .. I've had in depth readings, but the psychic has had too dig very deep - even with a clear message there they will still have their own opinions ... I hope your follow. Put another way .. One was giving me a clear message that something wouldn't work out .. But the psychic thought it would. .. I'm saying here that keep the readings for general use .. Don't ask about a 'love' x
11-01-2015, 08:32 PM
I think they give snippets .. Nothing's ever as clear cut as how it comes across. Predictions can and do happen, but usually not the way we expect them too.

In my experiance, you ask about someone and they see you on holiday together etc .. If your not with that person it's likely they are seeing someone else on holiday with them .. That goes for moving in, marriage - look back thro the threads and there are plenty of examples of this.

My gut is telling me different now to my predictions, this time I don't believe .. I'll ipdate of it does x
11-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Hi Star111

Completely agree. It is very difficult sometimes thou, I've recently had a reading & asked for a general reading, don't get me wrong the reading covered all areas however the reader mentioned a reconciliation that would be discussed in March/April this year, and thinks like that start your mind working. Because I havent (and generally never have when getting a reading) asked a specific question I always have more faith in what I'm being given. I think one of the main problems now is that people ask very specific questions.
11-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Be very careful who you use .. I only use a few readers, who I know usually work for me ..

That does seem to happen, people on this forum have said it a lot. Any possibility of note sharing, cold reading etc?

Who do you use? - I could give u my likely to happen for u if I have used the psychic x
11-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi Star111

It was Ian Doherty, don't think it could be note sharing as it's the 1st reading I'd had for years, have had a second general reading from a different company just to get clarification (Rosemary from michelle knight) asked for a general reading again and the same two things came out with the same timings (1st thing was about work that I didn't know at the time but they were both correct). X