Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michele Knight
12-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Michele Knight
Hi, I'm a new user and have been googling MK psychics to check for all feedback, positive and negative. As said in a precious thread, most feedback on her site is positive with no sign of any negative feedback, which obviously isn't a true reflection.
I've been going through some personal trouble lately and have turned into a comple psychics addict, so much so hat I sometimes ring 3-4 a days just to calm me down and stop my nerves and panic! My mobile and phone bills are now HUGE and my credit card is no better!!
I know some people will say to trust my own intuition and gut feeling but it's like an addiction at the moment.
I have spoken to the following people and would love to know a true reflection or their abilities.
Sadie, Hazel, Dee, Gemma, Katherine, Ruby, Rosemary, Greg, Steve, Jan Lee, Carol, Rhiannon, Barbara, Will, Elona, Tina, Sam, Lee, Strawberry, Sharie, Trinity, Julie, Nicola c, Elizabeth...wow, this list is actually endless! I'm actually embarrassed to say that I've also spoken to 3 different American sites and local mediums too!
T be honest, the majority of readings I've received have been fairly accurate with the situation, understanding the personalities involved and feelings behind things.
However, I have that niggly dread of believing too much and worrying hat this prediction won't pan out the way I want it to!
Please don't get me wrong, some dates and predictions given have already come to pass, small things that I didn't expect! I'm just worried about the overall outcome!
Any feedback/ advice be great fully received.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Michele Knight
I've also had several email readings, allykey, Emma from Facebook and spoken to glasgowmedium and a few others on psychicjunkie...is there help for this?! Wink
13-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Any positive feedback on readings would be great! Just been reading the forum and it sounds like the majority of predictions don't happen! Sad my ex is actually slowly moving forward as majority have predicted but in all honesty, I'm not convinced it's for good. Guess I need to know that the exam sometimes be hope and some predictions are accurate! I've wasted a huge amount of money to be told we are meant to be together for it not to happen!
I'd also love to know how to kick this seriously expensive habit! Phone and mobile bills arrived today and credit card statement...not good! Sad
13-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Hello I have been in a similar situation to you and regret it ever since. All I can say it will get easier. I have had readings for the last few years on different guys I had liked and nothing has come true just false hope and it hurts like crazy. I know you don't want to hear this but listen to you gut I wish I did! It has made me a vulnerable person having readings. They say having too many readings can mess with your head and maybe change the outcome who knows if this is true! You just need to stop stressing and take each day as it comes keep yourself busy! I haven't had one since november and I am much happier! Don't research on Michelle knight, go to one face to face if necessary. I hope this helps but it will get better! And you will think why did I waste so much money on your ex! Good luck Smile
14-01-2015, 10:14 AM
It is just a question of mind over matter to stop the addiction of readings. I agree with Gaby, it is a good idea to have a block activated on your credit card and a block put on your phone to stop calling premium rate numbers. It may take a little time, but at least this would be a deterrent.
16-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Thank you for the feedback. I am most definitely addicted but have managed to go a full 4days without reaching for the phone! I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but I'd sometimes phone 5-6times a day!
I'd hate to add up exactly how much I've spent! Sad
16-01-2015, 03:16 PM
"The problem is, after you have blocked it you will want to unblock it again in order to use it. The only true way to stop you from going there is to stop yourself from going there.

But if you think blocking a website will help somehow, install BlockSite add-on for Firefox. After you add the website or a group of websites you want to avoid, tick the "Enable Password" box and, while not looking at the keyboard, type in something random. You must not see what you typed! Now those sites will be blocked, and you won't be able to unblock them untill you... wait, I'm not gonna tell you"

KJB43 I found the above which I think you can do on any computer to stop you from looking at the website in the first place. I tried it once to stop me accessing a website I was becoming addicted to.
20-01-2015, 11:09 PM
(16-01-2015 03:16 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  "The problem is, after you have blocked it you will want to unblock it again in order to use it. The only true way to stop you from going there is to stop yourself from going there.

But if you think blocking a website will help somehow, install BlockSite add-on for Firefox. After you add the website or a group of websites you want to avoid, tick the "Enable Password" box and, while not looking at the keyboard, type in something random. You must not see what you typed! Now those sites will be blocked, and you won't be able to unblock them untill you... wait, I'm not gonna tell you"

KJB43 I found the above which I think you can do on any computer to stop you from looking at the website in the first place. I tried it once to stop me accessing a website I was becoming addicted to.

very good idea! i think i need to install that during working hours so i dont procrastinate on the things i really need to do! thanks for the tip Smile
29-04-2015, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 10:38 PM by skyblue12.)
(12-01-2015 08:17 PM)KJB43 Wrote:  Hi, I'm a new user and have been googling MK psychics to check for all feedback, positive and negative. As said in a precious thread, most feedback on her site is positive with no sign of any negative feedback, which obviously isn't a true reflection.
I've been going through some personal trouble lately and have turned into a comple psychics addict, so much so hat I sometimes ring 3-4 a days just to calm me down and stop my nerves and panic! My mobile and phone bills are now HUGE and my credit card is no better!!
I know some people will say to trust my own intuition and gut feeling but it's like an addiction at the moment.
I have spoken to the following people and would love to know a true reflection or their abilities.
Sadie, Hazel, Dee, Gemma, Katherine, Ruby, Rosemary, Greg, Steve, Jan Lee, Carol, Rhiannon, Barbara, Will, Elona, Tina, Sam, Lee, Strawberry, Sharie, Trinity, Julie, Nicola c, Elizabeth...wow, this list is actually endless! I'm actually embarrassed to say that I've also spoken to 3 different American sites and local mediums too!
T be honest, the majority of readings I've received have been fairly accurate with the situation, understanding the personalities involved and feelings behind things.
However, I have that niggly dread of believing too much and worrying hat this prediction won't pan out the way I want it to!
Please don't get me wrong, some dates and predictions given have already come to pass, small things that I didn't expect! I'm just worried about the overall outcome!
Any feedback/ advice be great fully received.

Thanks.

Hey, I had a reading with Barbara from there plus I've seen her face to face. She was really good with face to face reading she was reading my mind crazy stuff. She was good. So picked up I gamble and I will get myself in debt which is true I play bingo and in debit and other stuff. Onr thing hasn't happened yet settling down that is still to come but she did tell me it will take a few years. I had this reading 4 years ago.

Phone reading last year Oct I will be in a relationship by Xmas and I was until he broke up with me she didn't see that coming. Barbara is gifted. Let me tell you another thing my sister went with me to see her and she picked up she had a happy life and questioned why is she here? My sister didn't have any worries so she was right. Think about it people usually go the pyschic when there are down.
29-04-2015, 10:43 PM
(13-01-2015 10:11 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  I have also been in a terrible situation losing a lot of money like many people on here. Just like you i would have 10 readings per day and I was so depressed. You have already understood that this is an addiction which is a great thing to do. Now you just need to move a little bit further away from the readings.

If you can stay away from them for one or two weeks you will start to realise that you don't need them so much. You will then have one once in a while and you will also realise that what is said to you in those readings it's not useful information anyway.

You might have to block your credit card for a while so you can't use it anymore.
Maybe a counselor might help. Probably better if someone can help you sorting the issues you are facing in giving you real advice instead of someone who's giving you false hope.

Ultimately it comes from us. Nobody can be forced.

I blocked my mobile to not make calls to premium lines just call up the phone company. I spent 800 on psychic sofa they are the worse. I have stopped now. Hope you do too xx