Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
White Witch
13-01-2015, 12:18 PM
White Witch
I was just wondering if anyone has tried White Witch on Psychic Sofa. I know the readers on that site seem to always get glowing reviews but I noticed a while ago that her reviews say a lot of her predictions came true. Any comments from anyone who has tried her would be very welcome. I am trying very hard not to waste any more money on readings and it is the predictions that I am interested in not validations. I have been given plenty of validations in the past but the predictions never happened.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: White Witch
Yes - I had a reading from White Witch in the summer time. She seemed to pick up well on my personal situation - I've looked back at my notes, I can honestly say that nothing she predicted for me that was due to happen in Nov/Dec has come true. Not even any sign of it either - in fact the complete reverse.

Sorry I can't be more positive - but can only give you my honest feedback.
13-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Thank you Mr R Sole that is what I want - honest feedback.
13-01-2015, 03:49 PM
good reading but no predictions came true mine was complete opposite as well!
13-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Thank you Janjanstar I don't think I will bother having a reading with her!
15-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi I have had two readings with her and she picked up on a situation or rather investigated it closer when I asked about it and was very accurate, wasnt a love issue just a practical situation that I wanted to see if could be resolved...another thing she picked up that I thought was a validation as it had already happened and she said no it will happen again and yes it happened again like she said... I am still waiting for this years events to unfold....I like her energy and would read with her again...she has her own website too but looks a bit spooky compared with the way she is when you talk to her..she is warm and caring.
15-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Yogabunny you have me wondering again now whether to try her or not. Isn't it strange how psychics often seem to be most accurate when dealing with matters that are not related to relationship issues?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  become a witch dormammu 0 65 03-10-2017 08:43 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  The Witch Wears Silk Suits dormammu 1 1,507 13-02-2013 07:22 AM
Last Post: Seemash