Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mary Atkinson
15-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Mary Atkinson
Hi Guys...Just to update you on my reading I had with Mary Atkinson...she gave me a quick response....told me about a guy who's in my life and also this lady was spot-on about a recent family death, even right down to the name of the guy..She told me I'd be travelling to England in April the second week which is true...she had no way of no-ing this either.. She gave initials of guy I'm seein and said they'd be an engagement in the fall. Lots more stuff I could give but some stuff is highly personalShy
This lady is cool. She's not expensive either...spot on Idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Mary Atkinson
I have readings with her too she is lovely! she has not been spot on with me yet as the guy in question had met someone else! but I am hoping her other stuff will happen! she is lovely and very cheap too I would definately recommend her glad you liked her readings, i know timings can be tough so may be i still have time to wait. she just gave me a reading for the year so I am keeping my fingers crossed :-)
16-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone, nice to be back on here after a short break. Janjanstar, thanks for your recommendation for Mary Atkinson. I too found her response was very quick. Her reading was very straight to the point which I liked. Some things she picked up on, and some she didn't, but found what she was good on was people who are in my life.

I have been told I will conceive in the springtime, I will have a baby girl. She was very direct with this too. We shall have to wait and see. I will of course update you on the outcome. But like everything else, I take this with a pinch of salt.
17-01-2015, 05:42 AM
Is there anyone that Mary was right with predictions for? I had a reading with her recently and did like the things she had to say.
25-01-2015, 11:25 PM
I would also like To know what people are thinking of Mary's readings as I've generally had people tell me her predictions don't come true.
26-01-2015, 10:06 AM
even though i like her unfortunately my predictions never happened either! i think after reading a lot on this forum it seems to be an occuring thing with most psychics in general i have lost faith in it all! but still hope that there is one genuine psychic out there Smile
29-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Mary has been right with predictions on when
I would see the person in question next but she has also predicted that me and this person will be getting back together end of this month and stronger next month, and im not sure thats going to happen. Things are going good but i doubt it would happen that quickly.
15-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Okay so she was wrong unless timing is off. Will update if anything changed. Little disappointedSad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mary Akinson Janjanstar 17 1,937 10-02-2017 01:26 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet