Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Light Rose
15-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Light Rose
Oh my gosh, Had a reading with Light Rose from psychic sofa a few weeks ago regarding an ex, I have had many reading with various people and all say he will be back. Anyway she said he would make contact on 15th January, He just emailed me. I am quite shocked as he is in a relationship with the woman he left me for and I was thinking that everything the psychics had said about him coming back was a load of rubbish.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Light Rose
It has left me very confused, the email wasnt great, was basically him saying leave them alone. I havent contacted him since november so not sure what email meant, I did reply and say what you on about. He the replied and said ok I had have hoped you would have been in touch and hope you ok. I havent replied as I am not sure what the motives are for him emailing as it seems to me he is very much still with other woman
15-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Very confusing. All the psychics I have spoke too, far too many., they have all have said that he will realise he made a mistake and come back. We were together for 4 years. Light Rose said he will test the water but still be with her for another few weeks before making the break... I so want another reading but I have spent over a thousand since october
24-01-2015, 10:22 AM
I had a reading with Light Rose a few evenings ago... Sorry, I didn't find her particularly very good... I was given a prediction that I can't see happening ...but if by some remote chance I'm proved wrong then I'll come back and tell you...

Her reading was very vague... I didn't think she sounded very confident... I had to put her right on a number of things.., so no.. sorry, not for me..,

In the space of 2 weeks I've had readings with 2 other's... White Witch and Psy Patrick... can only say I've so far been very disappointed... Perhaps this is a warning for me to stop readings... I have found a very good reader that I'll stick to.. just wanted a second opinion...Sad.

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
24-01-2015, 12:59 PM
I haven't tried Tracey M yogibunny... I've been looking to see where Moondust will come on... Is she any good then this Tracey M...? I'm a little cynical about testimonials... you find that very few have actually come back and said their predictions have happened... I go by genuine feedback on here...

Angel Light is the best phone reader I've come across... I realise it's a personal thing and I've still got some predictions pending... but she did pick up so much about me and a work prediction..fingers crossed... looks like it will come to pass...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
24-01-2015, 01:13 PM
(24-01-2015 01:07 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  she is very real Tracey M, and definately does not fish for info just flows with information and keeps talking...solid energy i feel..what she has told me has been spot on so far too...depends if you want a solid reading that is based on what you want to focus on or a more spiritual reading ?

Thanks for your feedback yogibunny... I may just give her a try...Smile

26-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Light Rose was the only reader who gave me accurate predictions and a reading that wasn't full of things I already knew. Most of my readings with others were 99% validations - that's good to establish an initial connection but none of us really call because we need to know what we ate for breakfast and all that jazz.

Light rose said I'd have contact within 2 weeks without a doubt but she felt strongly drawn to the number '3', but didn't feel the news was coming in 3 days and definitely not as far off as 3 weeks. Indeed, news came within 2 weeks at 3 am.

She also told me my dad was in spirit and that he is often on the staircase outside my apartment door, 'guarding'. This was out of the blue - I never told her my dad had passed, or that I lived in a apartment with a staircase. True in both accounts.

She is definitely blunt, not the 'blessings to you from heaven sweetie!' type but I liked that. What I liked more was the absence of time wasted on trivial validations.

That was my experience, anyway. I can't say that everything she predicted will come true (time will tell) but thus far, spot on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Temple or Psychic Light Lu1111 1 199 07-07-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: sarah1980
  ELIZABETH ROSE Tamsy 1 578 06-05-2017 06:08 PM
Last Post: Talksun
  Angel light any one? soulconnect 80 7,194 04-08-2016 05:43 PM
Last Post: Angela66
  Nirvana Light Hangingpants 13 2,606 21-03-2016 01:00 AM
Last Post: Aurelia
  Nirvana Light Dishonest Practice Green Velvet 10 1,122 12-11-2015 07:25 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet
  Rose from Phychic Sofa Dolly2468 20 5,702 21-08-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: Light
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,200 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 880 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373