Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eleanor 4555
22-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Eleanor 4555
Hello guys...

I've just had a look on psychic sofas website that Eleanor pin no 4555 is back... She's also back on Ask The Answer too...

I've posted this as I know she was an extremely popular reader and people have been looking for her... I've had readings with her on Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer.... I always found her to be one of the better readers... in fact I'd say she's one of Psychic Sofa's star readers (or at least she was) certainly with the most testimonials of them all...

Just thought I'd share this info... as I know one or two people on here were enquiring about being unable to find her...Shy

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Eleanor 4555
I had a reading with the other Eleanor on there that I thought you were all raving about was not what I was expecting...is this the lady that's very good? Other lady was more like a chat with a friend and she made some mad predictions that were just not feasible....and seemed too keen to hear all about the good feedback I had read about her????
22-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Hi there...

The Eleanor in question is Eleanor M... She's been absent for a long while... don't get confused with the other Eleanor with the white blouse and her arms folded... I've had a reading with that Eleanor... she was more like an agony aunt than a psychic and was very poor for me...

Eleanor M is the one I'm talking about... She used to be a member on here at one time... She's off-line at the moment... I would like a reading with her myself but I'd imagine she gets pretty busy...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
23-01-2015, 12:13 PM
I do remember Eleanor M 4555 on ps from about a couple of years ago. I've never had a reading with her but do notice that she has lots of feedback. I'm trying not to have too many readings these days, but am interested in having a reading with Eleanor. I've looked at her profile on ask the answer too, she has 53 testimonials. The average testimonials if you look at the readers on there is none or 2 or 3 with the long standing ones being about 20 at the most.
Is she as good as her testimonials anybody? I want to go on people's feedback on here who have used her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  just got this private message from Eleanor.. chrisw316 38 5,935 28-11-2013 06:45 AM
Last Post: Star111
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 4,426 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl
  Eleanor spiritual k 7 2,775 03-08-2012 07:56 PM
Last Post: hopeful