Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic needed
24-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Psychic needed
Hi all
Fairly new to the forum and I'm impressed with members honest and frank comments. I've been having readings for about 16 years and have met some good psychics. Sadly not many who can accurately predict the future. Over the last few years I've used the circle readers and come across some great readers but again they lack ability to accurately predict. I also tried a couple on PS but definitely wouldn't return. Just wondered who are people recommending outside of the telephone psychic lines? I could give a list of the many I have tried but that wouldn't be fair - I think?
Look forward to hearing from you all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Psychic needed
thats the thing Lulu, when you have had readings for so many years as i have too, similar to you, you do find that yes readings at the time seem to resonate and yes some bits do actually come true but i have yet to meet any psychic you have predicted everything exactly...and as frustrating as it is and i really would like to beleive my current predictions as they have taken a long time manifesting into a possibility, i just cannot be sure they will happen....my readers have gotten many things right but it always seems the biggys that we are left in limbo...my heart tells me i will get where i feel i am meant to be but its just not set in stone as to when...
24-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Hi there Lulu...

The only private face to face reader I can recommend is a palm reader in central London who goes by the name of Amber Garnet...

It is a few years ago I had a reading from her practice.., she's what you would call a good old fashioned reader:fortune teller... A brilliant palmist, card reader and tea leaf reader... I will warn you she doesn't come cheap... I can't remember what I paid some years ago but I know it was quite a lot..,

I would visit her again but she was heavily booked when I tried to get an appointment so I left it... I can only say what she predicted did come true... She'll not read for you if you've had a reading from her in the last 6 months... And this lady PREDICTS...

I won't send the link in case of spamming... But just type her name in and her details will surface.., she has a large website...

Best of luck...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
24-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Thank you all, this is really helpful.
I hadn't heard of Amber Garnet but have checked out her website and she looks impressive. I think she also goes by the name Amy Garnet?? I guess her charges could be compared against a few rubbish telephone readings?
I'm not sure who the twins are at selfridges but I have had a reading with a well known psychic there and I was quite disappointed. Some impressive validations but predictions were not great. When I questioned this some time later she told me she wasn't a fortune teller. If I'd have known that I would have saved £100!
24-01-2015, 08:24 PM
I've heard of the psychic twins...I believe they've been mentioned on here by a member... can't off-hand tell you I've seen that post... but I know I've heard of them before...

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
28-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Have you tried a Spiritualist Church? You may get some duff ones but occasionally visiting mediums are very good and accurate. Other than that .. your best bet is a seaside gypsy at the end of a pier or a travelling fair .. Don't scoff at that because out of them you often find raw gifted talent..
28-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks Kristen. Yes I have been to my local spiritualist church a few times over the years but I've never been particularly impressed. The tip on a seaside gypsy is great, do you recommend anyone in particular. There used to be a gypsy fortune teller at Billings Aquadrome in Northamptonshire who had an amazing reputation but she moved on years ago and no-one has a contact for her. Her name was Rosemary.
28-01-2015, 04:53 PM
A lot depends on whereabouts you are .. I live in Derbyshire .. the nearest seaside town is Skegness. I haven't been there for at least 7/8 years .. there is a Romany clairvoyant on the corner by the clock tower by the name of Lynn Petulengo ..I know she's still there because somebody else on here posted something about her. I think she's related to the famous Eva Petulengo. The reading I had was brilliant .. she asks no questions but delivers .. Things have come true over the course of time just as she predicted over relationships, money, children and house moves. She reads your palms or the crystal ball not cards and doesn't do telephone readings either.
I had a not-to-good reading at the end of Blackpool Pier, the centre one near the tower. I've also had travellers in my area who sell lucky heather in the summer. A mother and 2 daughters stopped me once and read my palms .. They were the real gypsies .. from caravans .. when the gypsy read my palm OMG she didn't even stop for breath. She was accurate too, as this was a few years ago..
There's. a thread called Romany Readers by pomegranitegirl .. Who's a member here .. She gives her account of her reading with Eva Petulengro in Brighton or London I think.. It's very interesting .. worth having a look at.. X
28-01-2015, 07:11 PM
I did have a reading many years ago with Claire Petrulengro daughter of Eva. It was a telephone reading and sadly quite disappointing. Don't think it had any accuracy. Maybe I will try her mum.
29-01-2015, 07:36 PM
My friend has urged me to visit Gypsy Acora who is based in Plymouth-Barbican. She had a crystal ball reading from this guy a few years ago, she swears by him as he's supposed to be amazing. I'm going to try to visit him this summer. I can only say that this man has been correct with my friends soul-mate, gave her his name before they met, house move, job and the birth and sex of her baby even the initials. Also he predicted a car accident that he warned her to avoiid which spookily happened. I don't know Lucy if you've visited this clairvoyant, but maybe he may be worth giving a try.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  if proof were needed that psychics are fake.. chrisw316 30 3,610 10-05-2013 03:33 PM
Last Post: chrisw316