Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testimonials
25-01-2015, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 09:51 PM by nimi.)
Testimonials
Who decides to keep or reject testimonials? Is it the actual reader or the company?
I have readings on kooma and I always like to give feedback based on honest experiences good and bad.

It goes like this...every time I leave a review based on situations being accurate of course its excepted. But when the review reflects on their inaccuracies it gets rejected. Even when the reviews are put in respectful way they still get rejected all because we never told them or you how wonderful they are!

Are they that insecure that only good reviews have to be shown about them. Can they not accept that they can't be accurate all the time.
We leave our honest reviews based on our experiences as not everyone lives in a delusional mentality nor is everything one dimensional.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Testimonials
I would like to know this too, the circle is the only one that seems to put up bad feedback.
But saying that, I have put up some good feedback on psychic sofa but it never got shown.
I guess it helps us a lot that we have this forum so we can all share our own experiences.
26-01-2015, 06:55 PM
I've put negative feedback on The Circle which never got shown-
26-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Oh really? I've never left good or bad feedback on the circle I just gathered they showed them all.
26-01-2015, 08:40 PM
I used to use The Circle a lot and noticed that negative feedback often got left but it did not tend to stay on for very long. Some negative feedback remained but not very much. When I left my own reviews they always appeared more or less straight away but the one time I left a more negative review a whole sentence was deleted before it was shown. I have seen some really bad feedback for certain readers but it did not stay on for very long which made me wonder who removed it, the company or the reader? On the other hand I thought that Kooma tended to show quite a bit of negative feedback which led me to believe, wrongly it would seem, that the reviews had not been tampered with.

I once submitted a review for a reader on Psychic Sofa and even though it was a good one it was several days before it appeared so it had probably been vetted.
27-01-2015, 04:43 PM
I have put bad feedback on various sites in the past, it's never been shown, except for some that I put on a few years ago for a reader on Kooma who was sooo bad it was a joke. It was on there for about 6 weeks or so, then it mysteriously disappeared.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Testimonials Purple shimmer 9 1,565 18-09-2015 02:45 PM
Last Post: Naomil Leatham