Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
AngelClairvoyant.net
26-01-2015, 09:45 PM
AngelClairvoyant.net
Having read an excellent review for this lady on this forum I decided to take a chance and have a telephone reading with her. She is a straightforward reader who just gives you what she gets and asks no questions. I was also pleased to read on her website that she is of Romany descent.
Some of her insights were quite remarkable and I am hoping that what she predicted might actually come true - it will be a change. She used a combination of tarot cards, crystal ball and pendulum and was very generous with her time.
I am leaving this review, which is something I never normally do on here, because I was very pleased with my reading and I think she deserves it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: AngelClairvoyant.net
Thanks Green Velvet. Really helpful when members post honest reviews regarding non-phone line psychics. We need more reviews for old fashioned psychics and mediums rather than the extortionate phone line sort.
27-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Thank you but it is Caroline who really deserves the credit as she wrote the first review about Angel and having read that review I decided to have a reading with her.
27-01-2015, 10:33 PM
I did notice Caroline's review. It's all really helpful. Please let us know if the predictions are accurate.
27-01-2015, 10:46 PM
I will do. As I said before it will make a change although I have just had one prediction come true and that was from another independent psychic.
28-01-2015, 12:03 AM
I notice so many threads and latest announcements about psychics that have validated so accurately. As far as I can see there's no reference to any of these wonder psychics PREDICTIONS coming true. It's the end result that's important. I've lost count on past psychics that have brought me remarkable insight and I've come away feeling elated. But predictions haven't come true.

There's only two private clairvoyants/mediums in my life that have been accurate with the end result. Anyway, best of luck with your predictions Green Velvet, let us know if any actual predictions come true from this psychic Big Grin
28-01-2015, 11:03 AM
(27-01-2015 08:51 PM)Lulu Serenity Wrote:  Thanks Green Velvet. Really helpful when members post honest reviews regarding non-phone line psychics. We need more reviews for old fashioned psychics and mediums rather than the extortionate phone line sort.

This angel/clairvoyant is a phone psychic though
28-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Hi,
I didn't know that when I left my post about her. She told me that she had once worked for a very small phone company but not now.
28-01-2015, 11:32 AM
I just thought she was really good. In Caroline's post she says she is now independent although when Angel told me she had worked for a small website she did not say it was Psychic TV which I would hardly describe as small.
28-01-2015, 08:17 PM
(28-01-2015 11:03 AM)Kristen Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 08:51 PM)Lulu Serenity Wrote:  Thanks Green Velvet. Really helpful when members post honest reviews regarding non-phone line psychics. We need more reviews for old fashioned psychics and mediums rather than the extortionate phone line sort.