Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non phone company readings...
28-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Non phone company readings...
Hi,
I've been reading and occasionally asking questions on here for some time. I have been fairly addicted for at least 6 months and am trying my very best not to phone anymore right now! I was reading recently about the non phone line psychics and was curious about reviews!

As I said, I've spoken to several on Espychics, bestpsychicdirectory, Keen, Kasamba and Michele Knight all before jointing here and finding The Circle and PsychicSofa. I don't actually watch any psychictv and never have.

I have had readings with a few local mediums, one was incredibly accurate and if I'm honest, ignored the prediction at the time as I NEVER expected it to happen! Another one who lives about an hour from me has also been scarily accurate with future predictions for myself and several of my colleagues. She is brilliant at validating too and used the exact words my father in law used before he passed. Both of these ladies only do face to face readings and one also does group readings too.
I also have had an email reading from Diane Lazarus, lots of face to face readings from a reader that works for one of the psychictv channels but she lives fairly locally and is also brilliant! Smaller predictions have occurred but larger one is still outstanding. I've also spoken to Lynne Caddick and she has been brilliant at validating and again at smaller predictions, the larger one is due around April!

I know I've had way too many recently and read the thread that said they could all still be wrong. I know how stupid it sounds but I sometimes ring as I expect someone to say something different, that it isn't going to happen as every single one has predicted. Timing has always been around same times too and I often wonder f 3-4months is something thats always said?! Wink who knows! I've decided to give up in May anyway as I've set myself a time limit. I've had job opportunities predicted as well as named companies ...time will tell!

Some predictions have already happened, it's just the two I'm waiting on! What is it they say, patience is needed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Non phone company readings...
So true! I know what you mean. I do think of what they say but still go ahead and do my own thing, kicking myself sometimes of its caused problems though! As it is, things seem to be developing well but I can't let myself trust enough to believe it could all happen! My gut instinct is to carry on my own path right now and see what happens...with a little bit of positivity from my psychic circle!
29-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Hi KJB43. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I've sent you a PM.
29-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Hey, replied but not sure where your local would be! Wink x
10-02-2015, 12:16 PM
A lady just messaged me on Facebook saying she was very depressed. I have given her numerous readings for free. I told her she needed to see a counsellor . I wasn't that. She seemed annoyed at my response and said she would work things out herself. I don't feel I should be made feel guilty because I wasn't going to give her a reading.
28-02-2015, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 12:56 AM by Dolly2468.)
Heart RE: Non phone company readings...
(10-02-2015 12:16 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  A lady just messaged me on Facebook saying she was very depressed. I have given her numerous readings for free. I told her she needed to see a counsellor . I wasn't that. She seemed annoyed at my response and said she would work things out herself. I don't feel I should be made feel guilty because I wasn't going to give her a reading.

I agree with you Pink Pearl, I used to give a lot of free readings (and still get a lot of requests now) but people just took it for granted so I only do free readings as and when.
28-02-2015, 01:52 AM
(28-02-2015 12:55 AM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 12:16 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  A lady just messaged me on Facebook saying she was very depressed. I have given her numerous readings for free. I told her she needed to see a counsellor . I wasn't that. She seemed annoyed at my response and said she would work things out herself. I don't feel I should be made feel guilty because I wasn't going to give her a reading.

I agree with you Pink Pearl, I used to give a lot of free readings (and still get a lot of requests now) but people just took it for granted so I only do free readings

can you tell me dolly how you can tell a persons future by a set of cards* can you explain how just by shuffling some mass produced cards that they can reveal all@Sad

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
19-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Hi All,

Would you mind sharing your experience with Lynne Caddick and her predictions? how accurate were those and how was the reading? You help in this regard will be much appreciated.
20-11-2015, 12:41 AM
I get my messages from spirit I only use cards as a guide I can pick up people's energies by linking into their voice and through the cards and then spirit comes forward and does the rest .
21-11-2015, 03:06 PM
i once have a reading in church (medium came on sunday worship)she gave free readings,she choose randomly 4rm the hall,so last time she choose me and gave me reading,she told me many things ,as she said she get msgs 4rm spirit (dead ppl,who knows me)then she pass those msgs to me ,(it was in october 2013) the outcome she gaves me very positive(i cant understand on that time but we were not allowed to interupt her,so after my reading a old nice lady explain me the meaning of my reading) but sad thing is its never ever manifest,i have no idea why dead ppl pass such msgs when they never exist.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic and tarot working on the phone jessbrown 15 1,332 30-07-2016 09:10 PM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
Rainbow Psychic Readers (online, text, phone etc) Soror Starfeast 37 11,877 17-02-2015 09:39 PM
Last Post: Star111