Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience
01-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience
I am posting this to say yes, i was sacked from live lines UK.

Not only was i given no notice or no phone call it took me querying to ask why my credentials wouldn't work, they also did not pay me the last wages of calls i had taken. When i asked why, it was cause i would not hold callers on the phone for long enough. They never used to have an issue with that but it seems now its become more of an issue. Telling them the hard truth means you will get the sack in the end but i did get away with it for nearly a year, so i cant complain!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience
Sorry to hear of that jmpsychicservices. Thanks for telling is about your experience. I can't say I've ever used Livelines readers? Are they called Trusted Psychics? If they're scammers like that, then perhaps it's all for the best that you've been told to go. I'm sure you'll find something else.
01-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Yes they are known as http://www.trusted-psychics.co.uk trusted psychics is the name yes.

I know it is probably for the best its actually a relief and I do a lot of work personally via my website.

Jacob Smile
01-02-2015, 06:21 PM
It's bad you've not been paid. Surely you can demand them? A very apt name Trusted Psychics which evidently they are not-
01-02-2015, 07:13 PM
I could demand payment, at £30 its not an extreme amount but i think the contract says they can forefiet it, i know that they dont test them but also recently started demanding i increase call hold times and i refused to do it i said I would rather be honest than tell them the truth to face the reality of their situation, they pointed to a wednesday night shift before the sacking as a bad one and i said there were not many that night, two 10 or so minute ones and 1 36 minute so that rendered their argument moot. sometimes i would tell them rather than readings i advise them XYZ as well obviously varying from person to person, the vibration of that chat line was generally low so they did my dirty-work for me... I just throught id pop it due to the pressure they put on people to increase call hold times.

Jacob
04-02-2015, 06:13 PM
There are other phonelines... many others... to be fair is it really a great loss if they are expecting you to be unethical?

It's a business, and the only care of those managing that business is to make money.... I guess this is where people have two choices, to either compromise their ethics or to move on..... moving on seems a better move for you :-)
19-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Hi Jacob. I notice there's a new young reader called Jacob on asktheanswer - is that you?
19-02-2015, 09:03 PM
(01-02-2015 07:31 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  Reading your plight Jacob brings it home to me how well Psychic Sofa treat their readers compared to the appalling way that Livelines have treated Jacob. I've only just recently left Psychic Sofa, readers as you know book 20 min calls by card, they have the option to extend after that but after that they cannot extend, there's never been any pressure from the management team to keep the caller holding either.

It sounds absolutely appalling Jacob. If you did ever consider working as a reader for a phone company again I'm sure you would find things very different. There's an awful lot of dissatisfied readers who've worked for livelinesuk on the net.

I agree with that Psychic Sofa staff are very friendly. We do not have targets to meet or keep the caller holding for long.
20-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Jacob... nothing surprises me regarding Livelines uk. I know a few women who have gone through similar to you Jacob... There's been a few companies over the years that have withheld wages from readers... not always for the same reasons, usually when their company's in dire straits... it really is awful...

Anyway, I hope you have better luck with any future company you work for... there's quite a few busy lines recruiting... I also saw the new reader Jacob on Ask the Answers website...
20-02-2015, 11:06 AM
(19-02-2015 01:21 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Hi Jacob. I notice there's a new young reader called Jacob on asktheanswer - is that you?

Yes, it is him and we are very happy to have Jacob join our team.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 41 5,382 11-03-2016 12:25 AM
Last Post: Red Thorns
  Experience with readers Dolly_16 4 644 09-03-2016 12:53 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 740 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychics Live TV on Sky 890!!!! Psychicslivetv 6 1,483 23-11-2014 04:40 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  My Experience of psychics, myself, readers I use and key things to look out for jmpsychicservices 12 2,852 29-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  phone lines anser all ?s gabriel 1 894 27-06-2013 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  is psychic phone lines worth the money?? chrisw316 0 811 12-05-2013 11:37 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  No Difference Between cheaper And costly Psychic Lines. Hangingpants 1 1,483 28-12-2012 10:38 AM
Last Post: jaydonc
  Advertising Standards Association complaint about live psychics dormammu 0 983 07-01-2012 07:56 AM
Last Post: dormammu